Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frosty93

Expectations

Hello,

I have been using the regimen for about 3 weeks. I was VERY skeptical. I felt I had tried everything. I have noticed that I have fewer breakouts and I like how it is working so far.

When can I expect to no longer see or feel new breakouts? I seem to keep getting new ones. Thanks! :angel:

Hi there. That's great that you're already seeing results. It's not uncommon to not see improvement until the 2nd or even 3rd month so you're doing really well. Just keeping doing the regimen religiously and as recommended, and you should continue to see more improvement. Just when exactly you'll clear up completely varies widely among users, but I would say give it 3 months, give or take. And don't get discouraged by new breakouts. These are perfectly normal, and in some ways can be thought of as part of the healing process. BP significantly speeds up the life of a pimple, and many users often report that when they do break out, which is less and less, the pimples never last long.

Hope this was helpful! :)