Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i do get bf and i live my life as normal as possible though my skin is not perfect ..... i dont see the point in hiding or staying home just cuz im different i believe made me like this because of something and last year as difficult it is to type this without a tear in my eyes i had the lowest self esteem ever i couldnt go outside in the daylight because i thought i looked like a monster...i must say it was a very difficult year for me but then i realize that make up does not cover my acne completely and at the end it makes my skin look unnormal and not healthy at all make up worsen your skin.......and after 8 years of wearign make up every where i went i stoped using it and went for powder only i use physicians soemthing and makes my skin feel free and healthy.....this year i feel better than ever and i go out to the store and park and people still aproach me and that feels good...i have acne scars and i get zits everyday but im use to them .......months back i tried to kill myself beacuse of it...beacuese there are times when i feel ok but they are days when i looked at myself and thought damn i look horrible i tried it twice and my ex helped me he came over and took those pills away form me after i took 20 of them i got a rush the next daY and i thank God im still here and hopefully this year i get to see coldplay live in concert at the american airline....people before you go into treatments or anything like that learn to love yourself the way you are God made you like this for a reason who said clear skin is perfection....i honestly love my freakles love my scars and i love the way i can still rock my life with my beauty marks....find God within you and you will be in peace and accept yourself.....BY THE WAY ANTI BACTERIAL SOAPS WORKS LIKE A CHARM TO ME!!!

Guest kiwikali

i was raised agnostic

but recently i have started to make room for God in my life

and i feel a lot better just knowing that there is someone who will love me no matter what and will not judge me

i have found no greater joy in all the limitless possibilities of self indulgence and "sin" that compares to the relationship you can share with God if you bring Him into your life.

"well God makes you happy, but this option will make you feel even better!"

"temporarily, like chocolate."

BY THE WAY ANTI BACTERIAL SOAPS WORKS LIKE A CHARM TO ME!!!

BY THE WAY ANTI BACTERIAL SOAPS WORKS LIKE A CHARM TO ME!!!

really? you wash your face with it and it clears things up? i thought it would be too harsh on the skin.

yes i usually just rub it on my cheeks my major problem area and wash it off with water after 1 min....it makes my face feel weird but i have seen less pimples since then though i have lost of scars...that ive seen going away but not eating milk or amything that contains milk ....how is your case mild or moderate....so you have deep scars and are you a female or male??

nah, just mild acne and a lot of red marks. i'm a man.

it's just some of my spots were getting infected (pure nasty) and so i wondered if anti bacterial soaps might be what i needed.

I was born in a communist country, and I'm an atheist like half of my family. The catholic part of my family kept trying to push God inside my heart but they failed every single time.

I can't help myself with that.

I was born in a communist country, and I'm an atheist like half of my family. The catholic part of my family kept trying to push God inside my heart but they failed every single time.

I can't help myself with that.

the only reason i chose that subject it was to atttract people to reading my story but the moral of this story is that after all acne will never go away compleatly and i heard people saying that though thir skin is clear they still feel ugly so i think that loving yourself the way you are its the way to start love yourself no matter if you believe in God or not all i need is a job and a bf cuz i feel very lonely!!!

I realized that God made me get this acne because I used to be so arrogant. I thought I good enough that people should always be looking at me. I completely didn't understand why anyone got upset about having acne, but at the same time I always looked down on the people who did. After I got acne, I started to realize what an insensitive jerk I had been. It makes me miserable to have these blemishes on my face and the way people treat me because of it, but I'm glad the Lord put this in my life because it's made me become a much nicer person.

Its all about the confidence. The more you have, the less depressed you will be.

I've had a few bad breakouts during my early teens, and yet I don't see the difference between having clear skin or shitty skin. It's just a disease like many others, that has to be treated in order to live normally.

I never had those severe acne breakouts, so I wouldn't really know how can acne affect one's social life.

nah, just mild acne and a lot of red marks. i'm a man.

it's just some of my spots were getting infected (pure nasty) and so i wondered if anti bacterial soaps might be what i needed.

well i feel like its getting clearer but mirrors are decieving i get scars no matter what and deep ones too but it does help for me but my skin is weird it works with a cleanser and it gets clear but then it jsut dont work anymore its like it gets use to it and then it stops working so i use three different cleansers a day.....by the way if you want to buy one go to those tattoo shops and they sell a sosp antibacterial for recent percing and stuff by one of those it really works a lot for me and its not to harsh its only like 5 dollars