Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
under

Colon Cleanse

I use Dr. Schultze's cleansing products...www.herbdoc.com

It's extremely easy, quick and effective.

5 days and only two products to take. (colon cleanse)

Why waste your money on expensive products when you can just go to a health food store and buy bentonite and psyllium in bulk. These are the basic ingredients in all colon cleansing products. I use whole psyllium seed alone and it works great to get things moving.

Why waste your money on expensive products when you can just go to a health food store and buy bentonite and psyllium in bulk. These are the basic ingredients in all colon cleansing products. I use whole psyllium seed alone and it works great to get things moving.

But, the one that I suggested also works on cleansing the liver at the same time.

And for some people bentonite and psyllium is constipating.

Not all products are created equally!

You are right it's the basic ingredients, but there's more to his products then just that.

How about charcoal? Greatest absorbing agent for every toxin and poison. It will absorb and render harmless over 3,000 known drug residues, pesiticeds, insecticides and just about every harmful chemical known. (which is why it's an active ingredient in nearly every water filter made today)

Apple pectin draws numerous harmful substances out of your intestines especially heavy metals, lead and carinnogenid radioactive materials.

His also contains marshmallow root, pepermint leaf and cayenne pepper.

Cayenne is a great herbal unblocker.

All disease is caused by some sort of blockage, whether it's blocked blood, lymph oxygen, nutrition, et....stops internal and external bleeding.

Why don't you try it and compare it to your home remedy and see which cleans better?

I'd be interested in the results.

I've never found a better colon cleanser and I've been doing colon cleanses for a very, very long time. (half of my life).

I just know that it works and I don't understand why a price of something(expensive) has to be such a negative thing?

I really don't think that you can say it's a waste of money if you "have not" tried it.

Ok.. so gets some charcoal, pectin, and the other herbs as well and add them with your pyllium and bentonite. 60.00$ for a 5 day bowel cleanse with those ingredients is outrageous. What are you a sales rep or something. Im sure I could put together the same concoction for less than 10.00$.

Ok.. so gets some charcoal, pectin, and the other herbs as well and add them with your pyllium and bentonite. 60.00$ for a 5 day bowel cleanse with those ingredients is outrageous. What are you a sales rep or something. Im sure I could put together the same concoction for less than 10.00$.

I'm not a sales rep or "something" just me trying to make a suggestion in something that I belive in and have used for a long time. Apparently alot of people here haven't been doing colon cleanses for a long time? Or tried many dif. ones? I don't know, but I have for a very, very long time and I simply found that one by far the best that I have ever done.

I think exellent health is priceless.....I don't a price to my health.....or compromise.

It was only a suggestion.

Just, because it's a five day cleanse it doesn't mean that it wouldn't be effective.

:rolleyes: Maybe I'll see if I can find something in the bargain basement the next time someone asks!