Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thekid

Accutane help.....

Today marks the 5th week of accutane and although my chin has pritty much cleared up my left cheek still is gettin breakouts and my forhead basically nuked itself in the past week. I have a pritty much completly cleared right cheek that has never had a cryst aside from my left cheek. I've never had a pimple below my jawline (back and chest nadda!) but this shit on my face is just fuken shattering the hell out of my confidence and i spend my time inside playin videogames instead of going to parties. I've had acne since 15, but it didn't go nocular cryst untill mid way through 16. I just want to know when accutane will seriously start clearing up my face, how long did it take for you guyz, i don't give to shit's about blemishes, just red bumps and pimples disapeared is good enough for me.

my ultimate noticable clear ups started in the 3rd month

i broke out near the end of the 4th month.

im starting my final month now, and im clear.

they say the last month is the best month.

hang in there bud.

thnx dude, it's just fuken frustrating to always be breaking out on one side when the right side always stays clear.

i know how u feel bud. when your on accutane, you will get zits in places where you dont normally get them. Its gay liek that.