Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SkinBeingaDouchebag

Queen helene's Oatmeal and honey scrub is great for making your skin glow and getting rid of jawline acne

I have been using this this for a little more than a week now. As for facial results, it has gotten rid of my dull looking skin and orange face due to use of BP and as a result, I have a nice healthy glow now. :dance:

This stuff was also great for my persistent jawline acne. :evil: Before the use of this, I had two large zits there a shatload of little ones. Very bumpy when I ran my fingers through that part of the skin. And now it's very smooth. Everything is almost completely gone.

I use it every other night and then continue to proceed with the regimen like normal. Cleanser, facial scrub, BP, and then moisturizer on my face + neck.

It's mad cheap. $2.99 for 6oz

How would you say the scrubbing formula would be for this scrub? is it harsh, soft, exfoliating?

I would like to replace my St ives Apircot Scrub the scent is getting to me but havent found a better scrub then this one it's kinda harsh for the face but feels very exfoliating for the back and body.