Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MON3Y

something crazy goin on with the H&S method

ok so i read about the Head and shoulders method on her.. and thought i would try it so i bought some.. classic clean and used it for a week and saw gooood Results... so the next week a start getting a tad bit itchy.. then one day my mom looks at my neck and says why is youre neck look irritated and all dark.. i havent noticed it well then she says come her and checks it out then pulls my shirt down a little and says WTF YOU LOOKD LIKE A GOD DAMN SNAKE i was like what are you talking about.. so i take my shirt off and inspect it better and i see im pealing all over the place.. and its very itch and burny.. so im thinkink :shock: Buuuut.. the good thing is i can peel my Blemishes off and there ALmost all gone o yea and the overall redness has gone away to :surprised: But im going trough this crazy stage where its itchy dry and burning... is this whats suppose to happen.?

ok so i read about the Head and shoulders method on her.. and thought i would try it so i bought some.. classic clean and used it for a week and saw gooood Results... so the next week a start getting a tad bit itchy.. then one day my mom looks at my neck and says why is youre neck look irritated and all dark.. i havent noticed it well then she says come her and checks it out then pulls my shirt down a little and says WTF YOU LOOKD LIKE A GOD DAMN SNAKE i was like what are you talking about.. so i take my shirt off and inspect it better and i see im pealing all over the place.. and its very itch and burny.. so im thinkink :shock: Buuuut.. the good thing is i can peel my Blemishes off and there ALmost all gone o yea and the overall redness has gone away to :surprised: But im going trough this crazy stage where its itchy dry and burning... is this whats suppose to happen.?

Describe or link me to this method! I use H&S on my hair all the time. Show me the way to destroy bacne once and for all! :D

Fairly sure this is normal. I recall reading that because of the ingredients in H&S, you aren't supposed to leave it on your skin. But who cares when it gets results?

I actually stopped having good results with H&S when the scaling started. However, it DID clear my shoulders, as you said, by allowing me to peel off the blemishes. Funny thing: I went to the beach with some friends. I did not swim, due to bacne. I'd like to note, however, that because when I was using H&S my skin cleared to a point where I didn't mind showing my shoulders to people, I showed them the scaling and other unsightly peeling types and they were like "WTF man what is that?" and I was like "Hell if I know" so they wanted me to see a doctor...when they asked "Why aren't you coming swimming?" I said that my doctor said I wasn't supposed to get sun exposure at all because the peeling and such had come back.