Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kay...

So today, I got up around 8 am, to go get some green veggies, and some pure vitamins, and a couple of other errands...I did not eat breakfast...for some reason, I dont some times..and dont really feel all that bad...

However,today was a different day.....As I walked into the stores, to ge tmy veggies, I saw all types of goodies, I could of picked up to snack on...this was around 1 pm, when my stomahe started to hurt like HELL.....I became really hungry and weak...I felt like fainting...no kidding...and the 87% weather with humidity DID NOT HELP... :confused: ......YET I stood firm and strong...no candy, (unless you cont tic tacs)..no bad foods, no dougnuts...no mcdonalds...ext...I bought 3 things of blueberries, and tore them up...this satisfied me till about 3 pm...then on my way home I became really hungry to point of feeling like puking...so I made some salmon real quick to satisfy my hunger...it did not...of course, my BF cllomes in with a big bag full of PLAIN LAYS POTATOE CHIPS..... :rolleyes: .....I tore through them...

I know, that was stupid...but I was sooo hungry...and still am right now....also, I am also feeling pain in my stomache, like I have IBS...or some sort of other bad hidden disease,that does with digestion.stomache....I called my mom and she said...when you are eating really healthy for mnths upon a time, and then introduce, like a crap food back in...then it can upset your digestive tract,or make you feel sick

I understnd that , but darn, I have not ate a bag of chips in like forever, and I cant believe just 1 day out of 4 mnths straight would do this to me :mad: ....

I think I have either IBS, or celiac disease, foreal....

with me having bad symptoms from the msg substances, the sugar in the bannas, and now a bag of chips...which were all eaten 1 time, like april..1 time in june .and ,now just today the first of july..

basically IF I eat like really good all the time, then I feel well...besides, since I cut out my vitamins,and shredded cheese and butter, I have not been going bm regular, and have been taking a colon cleanse instead..

It pissess me off, because now my face is clear..yet I am having bad pains if I mess up DIET 1 TIME..

I CAN NOT CHEAT, plus I am not "regular", anymore..

I dont know what is going on...and I am getting really scared about my health.life.

What are the symptoms of people with celiac disease, and also IBS?

I might have to go to the doctor to get an diagnosis...

I have been trying to hold off until my big move to NYC,but I do not think I :cry: WILL BE ABLE TO.

dont worry kiddo, I had BUTTER today i was on no dairy diet for a while, and Im on no gluten diet too, today in the store i saw gluten free bread and i bought it, i got home and slabbed butter on it and ate it :(

There is probably nothing seriously wrong with you, Your mom is right sometimes when you go without eating a certain type of food for a while and you eat it again your body doesn’t digest it causing stomach discomfort. It happens to me all the time, if I eat something with an animal product in it and I do not know it I will be really sick for days, same with fried food just because I do not eat those things a whole lot. It also could be your colon cleanse that is making you irregular they sometimes have that effect. Maybe you should stop the cleanse and see if your symptoms clear up.

IBS comes with all kinds of symptoms but for me I have very little stomach pain, but diarrhea all the time regardless of what I eat. I’m not really familiar with the symptoms of celiac disease but I am pretty sure that is only trigger by wheat, you would have to check on that though. If you’re worried about it I would go see a doctor.

If it makes you feel any better I had deep fried onion rings from Dairy Queen today.

:D

If it makes you feel any better I had deep fried onion rings from Dairy Queen today.

:D

LOL...did you feel bad, right as you started eating it...I mean your in your head ? :surprised: ..lol..

I know I did...AS, I was taking a bite of the chips, I was halfly enjoying it, but the other side of my mind(the sensible side), was like :naughty: ...

and.....( I am so weird..lol)...the other side of my mind was like , screw you good side...this is delicous :drool: ..

Then, 30 minutes after the last bite of the chips, my stomache was like :sick: ...puke..ya know..

So then the sensible side of my mind was like :doubt: ..told ya.

And the bad side, that made me eat the chips was like :evil: ..ha ha...I fooled you.

^^Yeah I know I am weird..

But anyway, I am just that more determined now to stay the course, and always start the day with a filling breakfast...and with that being said...I will go eat some healthy stuff now.

That's true. Suddenly eating really unhealthy food after eating really healthy for a long time can make you feel sick. Plus, eating a ton of potato chips on an empty stomach like that? I'd be surprised if you didn't feel sick. I was reading an article/diary of this woman's journey trying to lose weight. When she started, she'd eat at Jack in the box almost every day. Then for the next 6 months, she was sticking to her diet really well, and losing weight, feeling great, etc. Then one day, she caves, and goes to Jack in the box again...and throws up immediately afterward. I think this is particularly true when you go from a low fat healthy diet, to a sudden high fat splurge (like grease soaked potato chips?). I really think your reaction right now is normal.

dont worry kiddo, I had BUTTER today i was on no dairy diet for a while, and Im on no gluten diet too, today in the store i saw gluten free bread and i bought it, i got home and slabbed butter on it and ate it :(

I'm sorry.. I know this is not something you find funny but something about this little story makes me laugh my ass off.. it's cute.. or something.. hehehe

like one time as a kid buying skim milk.. to be 'healthy'.. took it home and then realised mum had bought thickened cream and put it in the fridge..

i ended up just adding a lot of thickened cream to the skim milk.. (probably more fat than normal full cream milk would've contained lol)

just drink a bunch of water so u wont digest any of the bad stuff haha

and it's so not fair!!!!

the guys at my work ALWAYS have a slice of pizza on their hand

and their skin is FLAWLESS

like wth!

That's true. Suddenly eating really unhealthy food after eating really healthy for a long time can make you feel sick. Plus, eating a ton of potato chips on an empty stomach like that? I'd be surprised if you didn't feel sick. I was reading an article/diary of this woman's journey trying to lose weight. When she started, she'd eat at Jack in the box almost every day. Then for the next 6 months, she was sticking to her diet really well, and losing weight, feeling great, etc. Then one day, she caves, and goes to Jack in the box again...and throws up immediately afterward. I think this is particularly true when you go from a low fat healthy diet, to a sudden high fat splurge (like grease soaked potato chips?). I really think your reaction right now is normal.

This actually happened to my mom as well..she has been on it for 6 mnths straight, and sticking to it..

She is on a diet for weight or whatnot..and she took my nephews to dairy queen, a couple of weeks ago..and she had a vanilla icecream with chocolate topping, and she puked when she got home..

So I know it is not exclusive to US with acne..

So this all makes sense...

Well, I will make sure to have a hearty filling breakfast every morning..

so I will not feel sick, and eat a crap food out of weakness in my mind, and body ;)