Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
robinh

Need Accutane in L.A?

ok, i just noticed that we're not supposed to do this on this site, so i'm editing it out.

although, for the record (in response to brandy's post), i have to say that i've been purchasing meds from online overseas companies for about twelve years now. i've never once had any problem whatsoever with the quality or efficacy. everything has been a recognized brand (maybe not the brand we use in the u.s., but one that is commonly used in some other part of the world).

i'm not a "do everything by the book" person, which i feel is a bit limiting. but then i'm very careful and make sure to educate myself thoroughly. some of us don't have insurance, and going to a doctor and purchasing full-priced prescriptions simply isn't an option. we do what we have to do, and if we're smart about it, it's a viable alternative.

I left you a message in your inbox... can you respond? Thanks. I'm not sure how this works or if you'll know you have a message so sorry for double contacting....

thanks.