Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JSully

Food Combining

Maybe this has already been discussed here, but as anyone given any thought to food combining? In a nut shell food combining is eating foods that well go well together (a protein, and a non starchy vegetable) vs. (protein, and carb) or (protein and acidic fruit)

heres a link with a chart...

food combining

any thoughts, comments, concerns... anyone have success with this?

i forgot to add that proper food combining is suppose to promote better digestion

I doubt the efficiency of food combining. Many foods just worsen your digestion when you combine them.

I really notice fruits and nuts together as being bad for my digestion. If I soak the nuts first it's not too bad.

Can't comment really on the other stuff as I don't eat them but I think there's some credence in it.

Mono eating is a testament to rapid and simple digestion

Maybe this has already been discussed here, but as anyone given any thought to food combining? In a nut shell food combining is eating foods that well go well together (a protein, and a non starchy vegetable) vs. (protein, and carb) or (protein and acidic fruit)

heres a link with a chart...

food combining

any thoughts, comments, concerns... anyone have success with this?

i forgot to add that proper food combining is suppose to promote better digestion

I think food combining, like diet, is a somewhat individualized matter, though there are certain guidelines that we can all use. For instance, it does state on most food combining charts that non-starchy vegetables go well with proteins but I've also found this out myself. Because these charts do vary, I would do some trial/error on yourself to establish your own food combination guidelines.