Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
perkie

IF you don't pick at a pimple

If you don't pick at a pimple (like a pustule)... And just let it alone to heal w/help of SA product, Will it scar???

I have really, really bad red marks from picking all the time, and Im wondering if I stop picking they wont scar.

In most cases, pustules will not scar - regardless of whether you squeeze out the puss or simply leave them alone. In my experience, I have found that it is beneficial to pop spots, as it seems to speed up the healing process. However, it is imperative that you do it safely.

http://www.acne.org/pop.html

all of mine scar even if i dont touch them. maybe thats just my skin type tho but its crappy regardless.

and popping them doesnt do much for me. sometimes it does but other times, i wake up in the morning and its right back. ive been tryingg not to touch them and after i wash my face i apply a little bp to the area to dry it out. that seems to help the most. and if you reallly cant keep your hands of it tho, atleast apply some bp right after. that might help it from coming back.

hopefully, that helped out a little!