Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LM_06

EDM - I can't contact them - anyone have a phone number for them?

Okay all, I'm having difficulty with EDM. Their site said my order shipped June 21st. It has not arrived, however.

I went to their site and tried their online chat. It says they're online, but after a few minutes of waiting to connect, it says they're busy and to send a message instead. So, I send a message. I've sent several over the last days in fact. No reply.

So I went to their faq section which says:

If your package does not show up, please contact [email protected]

I emailed - but received this reply:

"Thank you for contacting Everyday Minerals!

Faqinfo email is no longer valid. For all your questions we have Live Chat Monday through Friday from "8-am to 5-pm CST. After hours please leave a message to the departments set up in Live Chat! Thanks!

Your Everyday Minerals Makeup Team"

I went back to live chat. Same problem. All morning and afternoon - same problem.

I looked for a phone number - but found NONE. There used to be one.

How can I contact them? They don't reply to my inquiries via their "chat" message system. I've never said anything rude, or anything!

Helppppp!

Okay all, I'm having difficulty with EDM. Their site said my order shipped June 21st. It has not arrived, however.

I went to their site and tried their online chat. It says they're online, but after a few minutes of waiting to connect, it says they're busy and to send a message instead. So, I send a message. I've sent several over the last days in fact. No reply.

So I went to their faq section which says:

If your package does not show up, please contact [email protected]

I emailed - but received this reply:

"Thank you for contacting Everyday Minerals!

Faqinfo email is no longer valid. For all your questions we have Live Chat Monday through Friday from "8-am to 5-pm CST. After hours please leave a message to the departments set up in Live Chat! Thanks!

Your Everyday Minerals Makeup Team"

I went back to live chat. Same problem. All morning and afternoon - same problem.

I looked for a phone number - but found NONE. There used to be one.

How can I contact them? They don't reply to my inquiries via their "chat" message system. I've never said anything rude, or anything!

Helppppp!

They don't have a phone number :( And unfortunately there's been so many problems since the new website. I would suggest clicking on the live chat outside of their hours ( 8am-5pm CST ) .. it allows you to leave an offline message where you include your email so they can get back to you.

Hopefully you get some correspondence soon. :pray:

Have you considered making a post on the forum there?

You might get better advice on how to contact them from all the EM customers who frequent it. And the owner checks that board, so if you make enough noise they might finally take care of you to shut you up :angel:

i just found this for you 866.403.7585 or try 512 707-0633 or 512 266-7742

I had a problem with them today. I opened the live chat about 4 times after it gave me the option to email them I finally got to talk to someone. I placed my order Sunday and well its just going out today and they said there is nothing they can do to expedite it and I paid for express shipping. I need it tomorrow and its not going to happen.

Thanks everyone. I'll give all your suggestions a try. Sorry to hear others might have been having trouble too. I REALLY hope they can get back to the usual good service.

Try Online Chat and you may get connected. Itried to do it today and got connected right away with Noah.