Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

acne has reigned destruction upon me. it's swept its way through my life and left nothing but chaos and despair in it's wake. i feel that all hope has diminished and there's nothing left to live for - too much to rebuild, too much to mend. all of the dreams, passions and goals i held dear have been completely wiped out...exterminated. now i truly understand what it's like to struggle to stay alive - because there's absolutely nothing left to live for. it's taken everything and left me dead.

acne has reigned destruction upon me. it's swept its way through my life and left nothing but chaos and despair in it's wake. i feel that all hope has diminished and there's nothing left to live for - too much to rebuild, too much to mend. all of the dreams, passions and goals i held dear have been completely wiped out...exterminated. now i truly understand what it's like to struggle to stay alive - because there's absolutely nothing left to live for. it's taken everything and left me dead.

Can't tell you how many times I have felt that way but it does get better!! Don't give up! Do you have anyone to talk to about how you are feeling?

no i don't have anyone to talk to. i can't talk to my buddies because they get frustrated that i act like this over something so "simple". no one in my life understands the pain i endure. you are the only ones who do.

judging by your profile, you're heart-broken. the truth is that woman are just as cruel and fickle as men are, possibly worse. what you should do is go out and get laid - no strings attached. it'll make you feel a whole hell of a lot better, guaranteed.

I know how you feel man. Acne has come close to destroying me on occasions as well. Some days I just feel so unbelievably grim about my face and life it's hard to do anything besides feel sad and sleep. Maybe you can look into professional help if you feel you need it? Seeing a therapist or psych and possibly looking into an anti-depressant could work wonders. Just try and think positive and keep your head up.

It sounds like you've really needed some place to write all of that out - I'm glad you're here and I'm glad you were able to write that out. I know it sounds cliche, but even writing out the pain is a sign of strength, a sign that no matter how much it hurts, you have the power to find a way to channel it, even if it is on a messageboard.

You are not alone - so many of us have found our way here because the reflection in the mirror was breaking us, please know that. I know it sounds terribly cliche again, but please, please know - here, you are talking to people who understand your pain. Here you are talking to people who care.

Keep writing. We are listening.