Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is Dan's BP pretty much the same as BP you would get from the pharmacy? Right now I'm using 5% BP that I get from the pharmacy. Would changing to Dan's BP be about the same?

Is Dan's BP pretty much the same as BP you would get from the pharmacy? Right now I'm using 5% BP that I get from the pharmacy. Would changing to Dan's BP be about the same?

I think that Dan's 2.5% BP would be less irritating and would benefit you more. It's about as effective or even more effective as 5%. I don't know if your pharmacy BP is a gel or a cream, but Dan's is a gel which spreads more easier.

I have yet to find something similar to Dan's BP gel. I've tried other brands of 2.5% to 10% BP but I still think Dan's BP gel is the best one out there. It's less irritating, doesn't dry out the skin as bad as other brands and gives me better results. You also get a lot for a cheaper price.

I have yet to find something similar to Dan's BP gel. I've tried other brands of 2.5% to 10% BP but I still think Dan's BP gel is the best one out there. It's less irritating, doesn't dry out the skin as bad as other brands and gives me better results. You also get a lot for a cheaper price.

The only thing better I have found is prescription BP 2.5%.

But not that better.

Dan's BP is awesome! Aside from how much better it works (which others have mentioned), it goes on and spreads wonderfully, it does *not* ever dry white or turn white when you sweat, etc. and after it is absorbed / dried, you don't even know it's there - your skin looks and feels just like 'normal.' It's great for women who use make-up!

So basically, you get all the same benefits as what you're buying now (and more) without any of the problems.