Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jay S1

4 Total Cleanse, parasite cleanse, bowel, liver flushes.. listed in 'absoluteacneinfo'

I was thinking of doing a liver flush, but from this site http://www.absoluteacneinfo.com/guide.html , they suggest that you start by getting your bowels moving and doing a parasite cleanse, also a diet change. I'm very interested in the information provided here, because a lot of the research matches the suggested information from this site.

Although he (from the site) suggests these products, I don't think he actually makes any profit from this because all of the products are from different companies and non-related. As well as his mentioning of Carlson's Cod liver oil, which is known to be the best quality by a lot of people here as well.

Has anybody tried the following products: 4 Total Cleanse, Total EFA, and Dr. Clark's parasite cleanse?

Yes you are right!! :dance:

It is really important to do a colon/bowel cleanse first before cleansing any other organ.

Otherwise all the toxins won't be eliminate too well. (via bowels and kidneys)

I haven't done the ones you have mentioned I purchased my cleansing products from another company. And I personally found it to be the best. www.herbdoc.com(his bowel cleanse also works on parasites and heavy metals) It's a 5 day cleanse and don't let the length of the cleanse fool you....it really gets to it!

And if one feels the need to do another one it's perfectly fine to do so!

As for the parasite cleanse I did actually do Dr.Clarks and numerous times.

It's so easy and an everyday battle in trying not to pick up parasites....

(the parasite eggs can be in the dust that we breathe in, on our fruits, veggies, meat, pets,walking barefoot outside...eating before washing our hands, especially after handling produce at the grocery stores.

It's been said that a cubic foot of beef there are over 1,000 parasites and larvas.

Uggh nasty!

If I had my book on hand I could on about those nasty things!

I've done the liver flush numerous times ( I think that I mentioned it on another topic) that the last time I did it I didn't do another parasite cleanse prior to it ( and slacked off on my raw garlic, which helps keep the parasites away) anyways I felt a little sick during the 24hrs. but that's why it's important to do a parasite cleanse prior to it...because the parasites can block bile ducts and when that happens it's really hard to eliminate stones.

But, if parasites are taken care of one should feel good and eliminate massive amounts of gallstones, etc..and the more flushes one does the more the stones will be eliminated.

I love cleansing! I'm getting ready to do my five day bowel cleanse and then I'm going to do a liver cleanse (not flush) with another bowel cleansel! I can't wait! I feel so great cleansing, especially after doing some cosmetic surgery with pharmacutical meds dance:

I forgot to mention when I did my liver cleanse/with bowel cleanse the first time (by herbdoc.com, which also eliminates parasite) you would not believe what came out of me....I find that I am the type of person that needs to "see" if there actually are any parasites coming out....anyways from what it looked like maybe it was a tapeworm? It was unbelivably long from the tip of my middle finger to my wrist and as wide as two of my fingers the colour was the same as an earthworm. On top of it was a large bubble that would not pop (oh don't ask)...maybe it was an egg sac on top?

It was so freaky that I had to show my mom (I was visiting her at the time) later after I flushed it down she told me I should of had it sent to a lab that specializes in parasites....it was pretty freaky and for me it definetly validated doing these cleanses! Wish I would of sent it out.

Since then I can say that I've seen pinworms and roundworms.

The scary thing is that I've been a vegetarian for half of my life and for a brief while (maybe a yr. I got into eating sushi, could that of been where some of them came from? Yuck!

P.s. I'm not sure if the website that you qouted mentioned this or not, but if doing a parasite cleanse it should be done on a full moon. And I think that the person mentioned doing it for one month, but from my understanding parasite cleanses should be done for 3mths. for optimal results and then be on a maintance

That's a very interesting site; it states to miss breakfast all together to allow the body to cleanse itself. Very Interesting. I'm going to try out all this advice and see the results. The way I see it, I haven't exactly got anything to lose.

Wow, great site! Lots of good info on there.

I wish I found that site a year or so ago before shelling out $ on e-books. :doh: Oh well.

I've basically followed the same diet and cleansing principles described on that site with major success over the past year, so I would definately say it's worth looking into.

It is really important to do a colon/bowel cleanse first before cleansing any other organ.

I haven't done the ones you have mentioned I purchased my cleansing products from another company. And I personally found it to be the best. www.herbdoc.com(his bowel cleanse also works on parasites and heavy metals) It's a 5 day cleanse and don't let the length of the cleanse fool you....it really gets to it!

(the parasite eggs can be in the dust that we breathe in, on our fruits, veggies, meat, pets,walking barefoot outside...eating before washing our hands, especially after handling produce at the grocery stores.

It's been said that a cubic foot of beef there are over 1,000 parasites and larvas.

Uggh nasty!

I've done the liver flush numerous times ( I think that I mentioned it on another topic) that the last time I did it I didn't do another parasite cleanse prior to it ( and slacked off on my raw garlic, which helps keep the parasites away) anyways I felt a little sick during the 24hrs. but that's why it's important to do a parasite cleanse prior to it...because the parasites can block bile ducts and when that happens it's really hard to eliminate stones.

But, if parasites are taken care of one should feel good and eliminate massive amounts of gallstones, etc..and the more flushes one does the more the stones will be eliminated.

I love cleansing! I'm getting ready to do my five day bowel cleanse and then I'm going to do a liver cleanse (not flush) with another bowel cleansel! I can't wait! I feel so great cleansing, especially after doing some cosmetic surgery with pharmacutical meds dance:

I forgot to mention when I did my liver cleanse/with bowel cleanse the first time (by herbdoc.com, which also eliminates parasite) you would not believe what came out of me....I find that I am the type of person that needs to "see" if there actually are any parasites coming out....anyways from what it looked like maybe it was a tapeworm? It was unbelivably long from the tip of my middle finger to my wrist and as wide as two of my fingers the colour was the same as an earthworm. On top of it was a large bubble that would not pop (oh don't ask)...maybe it was an egg sac on top?

It was so freaky that I had to show my mom (I was visiting her at the time) later after I flushed it down she told me I should of had it sent to a lab that specializes in parasites....it was pretty freaky and for me it definetly validated doing these cleanses! Wish I would of sent it out.

The scary thing is that I've been a vegetarian for half of my life and for a brief while (maybe a yr. I got into eating sushi, could that of been where some of them came from? Yuck!

Hey,

Ah i almost did a liver flush without doing all that first.... well I need to get my bowels moving as well, i am most likely constipated to some degree. 4 Total Cleanse is supposed to get your bowels moving... only thing i dislike is that it is a gelatin pill...i think i break out when i consume gelatin.

anyway i checked out the site www.herbdoc.com, i didn't really like that warning about not being approved by anything...did you purchase the 5 day detox bowel one for $60?

kind of expensive for 5 days too.. I think i'm going to try the 4 total cleanse.

You said that you've done the parasite cleanse by Dr. Clark's, so may I ask which product you used? Do I have to get the "Complete Herbal Parasite Program"? Thats a lot of products... :confused:

By the way how did your acne improve after you have done all those cleanses including getting those yucky worms out?

Uggh nasty!

Hey,

Ah i almost did a liver flush without doing all that first.... well I need to get my bowels moving as well, i am most likely constipated to some degree. 4 Total Cleanse is supposed to get your bowels moving... only thing i dislike is that it is a gelatin pill...i think i break out when i consume gelatin.

anyway i checked out the site www.herbdoc.com, i didn't really like that warning about not being approved by anything...did you purchase the 5 day detox bowel one for $60?

kind of expensive for 5 days too.. I think i'm going to try the 4 total cleanse.

You said that you've done the parasite cleanse by Dr. Clark's, so may I ask which product you used? Do I have to get the "Complete Herbal Parasite Program"? Thats a lot of products... :confused:

By the way how did your acne improve after you have done all those cleanses including getting those yucky worms out?

That Nd is a little on the sarcastic side. He was actually doing that in part, because he rebels against the FDA? Oh I can't remember off hand and I'd need to go through some of his books.

But, trust me it sounds a little scary, but it's not.

His clinic was shut down, because he was using some herb chapparell? and the gov't didn't like that, so now he just has the botanical pharmacy's.

Did you read the bottom where he says to "ask your dr. first, but remember that the vast majority of drs have no education in natural healing methods and herbal medicine. They will probably discourage you from trying any of the programs" He really is making fun of the gov't, etc..

His cleansing products are more potent and are 100% organically harvested, no fillers...

Many herbs are gassed, even organic ones.

And in the begining of that page he goes on about how the gov't grants the right to freedom of speech, because he's protecting himself. The gov't doesn't like it when he or anyone talks about how we can heal our bodies naturally....with herbs, etc...and how bogus pharmacutical companies are and how they would rather cut people's colon's out along with all other body parts....rather then cleansing and healing them.

It's all about politics and money!

Maybe it is expensive,how much is the colon cleanse that you were thinking of getting?

I've just been buying his cleanses for a couple yrs. so I'm not sure what the going rate is on other cleasnses.

His cleanses are really potent, so maybe what one would get out of his 5 day cleanse would equal 10 cleanses of another company?

I've never compared it litterally to another.

I don't know to me I think good health is priceless.

And that's my indulgence?

I just know for me it worked wonders and I keep using them...hooked on cleansing!

(I react to alot of products and for me this one is really clean)

I haven't done Dr.Clarks parasite cleanse for a long, long, long time.

I was just doing Dr.Schultze's, because that's the only one that I actually got the best results from so far.

I remember thinking hers was goood, but I don't ever remember seeing any parasites being eliminated...just feeling crappy.

When I first started using his products I bought the 30 day detox and then a month later I did his incurabble program (which is similar to the 30 day, but I did a colon cleanse each wk. with the alternating organs)

But, after that I just started buying the products seperately, because I didn't need any more of his books which came with the kits...and I think that way was a little cheaper, but not much.

I'm not getting anything out of this, by mentioning his products, etc...

I just find it to be the best cleansing products for me.

And his other products are incrediable. eg. his echineacea plus....it does wonders for colds, etc..

really, really strong.

Another good thing about his products is that there's cayenne in his products which increases the effectiveness of his herbs...and works as an unblocker for blockage in the body.

He has studied with some famous healers...Paavo Airola, trained and served an internship with Dr.Bernard Jensen and america's greatest herbalist Dr.John Christopher.

Alot of his cleanses incorporates alot of other great cleansers.

My skin is pretty much flawless, I don't really get many pimples, etc... and when I do it's from something that I've consumed that my body didn't agree with.

(my problem is that when I was getting my pimple, cyst or two I would scar)

But, yes cleansing does help with skin problems...it's a part of skin problems....I think it has to do with one's overall health...toxic body, sluggish colon....weak or overstressed organs...(due to either toxins, stress or parasites...including micororganisms, etc...

Yes you need to get all the products (Dr.Clark) If you find it too stressful or difficult to obtain and aren't interested in buy dr.schultze's there are parasites cleanses available in health food stores..I'm not sure how effective they are and can't recomend any.

If you didn't do any of these my next choice would be buying one from a ND's office, because I think that their just more potent.

I just know that not all cleanses are equall and some just move your toxins around in your body and that's about it....they need to be released. Not all clreanses are equall and aren't really effective.

This one was actually recomended to me by so many people....friends and some allergy chat lines that I use to frequent in the past.

Sorry I didn't mean to blab for soooo long and I hope it makes sense and that I answered all your Q's.

Uggh nasty!

Hey,

That Nd is a little on the sarcastic side. He was actually doing that in part, because he rebels against the FDA? Oh I can't remember off hand and I'd need to go through some of his books.

But, trust me it sounds a little scary, but it's not.

His clinic was shut down, because he was using some herb chapparell? and the gov't didn't like that, so now he just has the botanical pharmacy's.

Did you read the bottom where he says to "ask your dr. first, but remember that the vast majority of drs have no education in natural healing methods and herbal medicine. They will probably discourage you from trying any of the programs" He really is making fun of the gov't, etc..

His cleansing products are more potent and are 100% organically harvested, no fillers...

Many herbs are gassed, even organic ones.

And in the begining of that page he goes on about how the gov't grants the right to freedom of speech, because he's protecting himself. The gov't doesn't like it when he or anyone talks about how we can heal our bodies naturally....with herbs, etc...and how bogus pharmacutical companies are and how they would rather cut people's colon's out along with all other body parts....rather then cleansing and healing them.

It's all about politics and money!

Maybe it is expensive,how much is the colon cleanse that you were thinking of getting?

I've just been buying his cleanses for a couple yrs. so I'm not sure what the going rate is on other cleasnses.

His cleanses are really potent, so maybe what one would get out of his 5 day cleanse would equal 10 cleanses of another company?

I've never compared it litterally to another.

I don't know to me I think good health is priceless.

And that's my indulgence?

I just know for me it worked wonders and I keep using them...hooked on cleansing!

(I react to alot of products and for me this one is really clean)

I haven't done Dr.Clarks parasite cleanse for a long, long, long time.

I was just doing Dr.Schultze's, because that's the only one that I actually got the best results from so far.

I remember thinking hers was goood, but I don't ever remember seeing any parasites being eliminated...just feeling crappy.

When I first started using his products I bought the 30 day detox and then a month later I did his incurabble program (which is similar to the 30 day, but I did a colon cleanse each wk. with the alternating organs)

But, after that I just started buying the products seperately, because I didn't need any more of his books which came with the kits...and I think that way was a little cheaper, but not much.

I'm not getting anything out of this, by mentioning his products, etc...

I just find it to be the best cleansing products for me.

And his other products are incrediable. eg. his echineacea plus....it does wonders for colds, etc..

really, really strong.

Another good thing about his products is that there's cayenne in his products which increases the effectiveness of his herbs...and works as an unblocker for blockage in the body.

He has studied with some famous healers...Paavo Airola, trained and served an internship with Dr.Bernard Jensen and america's greatest herbalist Dr.John Christopher.

Alot of his cleanses incorporates alot of other great cleansers.

My skin is pretty much flawless, I don't really get many pimples, etc... and when I do it's from something that I've consumed that my body didn't agree with.

(my problem is that when I was getting my pimple, cyst or two I would scar)

But, yes cleansing does help with skin problems...it's a part of skin problems....I think it has to do with one's overall health...toxic body, sluggish colon....weak or overstressed organs...(due to either toxins, stress or parasites...including micororganisms, etc...

Yes you need to get all the products (Dr.Clark) If you find it too stressful or difficult to obtain and aren't interested in buy dr.schultze's there are parasites cleanses available in health food stores..I'm not sure how effective they are and can't recomend any.

If you didn't do any of these my next choice would be buying one from a ND's office, because I think that their just more potent.

I just know that not all cleanses are equall and some just move your toxins around in your body and that's about it....they need to be released. Not all clreanses are equall and aren't really effective.

This one was actually recomended to me by so many people....friends and some allergy chat lines that I use to frequent in the past.

Sorry I didn't mean to blab for soooo long and I hope it makes sense and that I answered all your Q's.

Hi Creamsoda,

I'm not sure if you'll be reading this since it's been a LONG time

but I never got to thank you for your post ;)

so thanks!

I'm actually considering going all in on the Dr. Schulze. I heard some good testimonials

Are you still here? I'd like to ask a few questions.. like have you tried Colonix? one of the famous ones recommended even in curezone. Yet their webpage looks so commercialized and fake

i just dont know what would work... I'd like to ask you more about Dr. Schulze's programs.. i find it to good to be true to clean the bowels in 5 days