Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been on the regimen for 6 months now. The first couple of months, I made major improvements with my skin. My skin became somewhat less oily, and my skin became nearly pimple free. The last few months have been a real struggle though. My skin is very oily again, I have pimples around my chin that come and go, my skin is flaky in the morning, and I also have red marks and spots on my cheeks where I used to have pimples. I also have pimples on my neck right under my jaw line. I don't use bp in this area because it becomes flaky and nearly impossible to moisturize. At first, I did the regimen exactly as said, with using the moisturizer in the morning and at night. When I started having trouble, I tried just using the cleanser. When that didn't work too well, I went back to the regimen except tried different types of moisturizers. I tried using the neutrogena AHA moisturizer, but that didn't work too well. It made my skin even oilier and my skin was still flaky. Then I got the acne.org jojoba oil. At first, i tried adding a few drops of it to the acne.org moisturizer, but it cause more red marks and my face was still oily as well as flaky. Then I tried just the jojoba oil by itself, n that worked pretty well. My skin became a little less oily and the red marks started to fade somewhat. Since my face was still oily though, i wanted better results, so I tried a few drops of jojoba oil with the neutrogena AHA moisturizer. That caused more redness and greasier skin as well as some flakiness still. I am back to just using the jojoba oil morning and night as my moisurizer because as of now it works best for me. the problem is that it takes me forever to get ready with trying to moisturize my face, the red marks are starting to come back, my skin is still flaky in the morning around the corners of my eyes and under my jaw line, and my skin gets more and more greasy as the day goes on. I'm going to college in a couple months so any advice I can get ASAP would be great. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Since i'm not getting any responses, I'll ask more of a yes/no type of question. i just ordered the acne.org AHA, so i was thinking about applying the AHA after i rub the jojoba oil on my face for a bit. What do you think? Yes or no? and if no, any other ideas?