Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gforce89

After 2 days my skin looks worse than before derm appointment?

On saturday, i was prescribed Duac, Differin, and i'm taking the antibiotic duricef/cefadroxil

My face didnt look too bad at the derm, but now it just looks terrible. All of these pimples showed up out of nowhere. My whole left side has broken out. This happened in the span of two days.

I know differin especially, comes with an initial breakout, but from this board it seems like it happens weeks later, not immediately.

Is this my skin trying to get all the crap out under the skin and I should give it time? Or do you think this is bad?

thanks

Ussually, with many prescription drugs, acne gets worse before it gets better. This could be the medicines and/or environmental factors, try to change your pillowcase, do you sleep on the left side of your face?, or other factors such as what you had to eat?

hope this helped

You could be having an IB right now, and results are hard to predict except in the long term. A lot of it is just patience.