Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Da Foxx

Glycolic Acid

you are meant to stay away from salicylic acid glycolic acid and also other retinol products when taking acctuane so ive heard.i think cause acctutane makes your skin more sensitive and more prone to sunburn and that.so with using a glycolic product along with this,would make your skin even more sensitive to the sun.if your gonna do so make sure you use a really strong sunscreen.

NO, do not use a glycolic peel if you are on accutane. Accutane makes your skin very vulnerable to scarring, and any type of peeling can do just that while you are using accutane. It's pretty serious, they recomment that you wait 4-6 months after accutane to start using peels.

my dermatlogist gave me md forte III 20% glycolic acid cleanser to use while i am on accutane 60mg. she especially recommended it for the flaky skin as it helps wash it away.

my dermatlogist gave me md forte III 20% glycolic acid cleanser to use while i am on accutane 60mg. she especially recommended it for the flaky skin as it helps wash it away.

wow I had no idea that was possible I will for sure ask my derm about it