Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Creatine. I'm actually starting both in the same week. I want to know if there are any things I should worry about before I start adding creatine into my everyday supplement in-take (i will be taking that, vitamins, and protein shakes). I know that I will definitely have to drink a lot of water (I'll be trying to take in about a gallon a day) because both of these things dehydrate. Anything else I should watch out for?

Death. I would not do that to my kidneys and liver, but it is your body...

I assume your reason for taking creatine is bodybuilding. Accutane affects the body to such an extent that you won't be able to make many gains anyway. You won't be needing the creatine, believe me.

Your body aches like hell. Your joints will be inflamed and painful.

Not really. I've been working out for 5 weeks now and currently on my 3rd month of accutane. No pain whatsoever besides the muscle soreness the next day after working out, which is normal. My joints did ache during the first couple of weeks on accutane, but I wasn't even working out back then.

Death. I would not do that to my kidneys and liver, but it is your body...

I assume your reason for taking creatine is bodybuilding. Accutane affects the body to such an extent that you won't be able to make many gains anyway. You won't be needing the creatine, believe me.

Not really either, I've put up about 5 lbs of muscle already. Make sure you know what you're doing dietwise (right amount of calories, sources). I don't take creatine though since I think food is enough.