Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lu lu belle

prescriptives all skins mineral foundation

i work part-time at macy's and a friend of mine from the prescriptives counter gave me a make-over with this stuff yesterday. i must say i was pretty impressed. taking less than a minute, she had my full face foundation done with no real need to go back and conceal. i like that there are warm and cool shades like with everyday minerals. most other mineral make-up doesn't have that. it's also nice to be able to go into a store rather than ordering online. it's kind of pricey though..... $32.50 for a .31 oz jar, although i would still say it's a much better buy than bare minerals.

I'm thinking of trying this. Could this double as a concealer too? I have some blemishes and red marks that I like to conceal after applying any foundation (including mineral).

imo, yes, you could just use a little extra foundation as concealer. it seemed to cover really well, and blend evenly with your skin. as far as i know, they don't offer a concealer, but i don't see the need. :)

great! It will probably be way easier to color match in a store instead of online anyway. I'm sure i'll be trying this soon.

I like Prescriptives liquid stuff. I haven't had a lot of luck with mineral make-up though. It seems to irritate me (both BM and EDM.) I think it might be the mica in it.