Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leet

Got a family doc appt tomorrow...

I called a few derms today and they wont take my medicaid... so what i did was go to a fam doc and showed them my card and made sure they take it. They do and the lady at the desk said that i may get a referral to a derm.

Ive been to this practice for years now... its just that the original doctors had left... so this guy seeing me tomorrow may think my skin isnt bad but if he looked at my records he can see that just from their practice ive been on antibiotics, retin A, azelac acid, and other topicals... since i have been 20. Im 28 now.

My goal is to get on accutane asap. I am keeping my skin half under control right now but the thing is... i cant do this forever. Im ready to kick acne in its butt.

I hope that (and this is unlikely i think) that this dr can just get the ball rolling without a referral. Or... if i have to go elsewhere i really hope its not hard finding one that takes medicaid... ugh.

Thanks for reading.