Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just got my bottle of Acnetic today. I did a google for Acnetix leading me to this site. I am sad to see all the negative reviews on this stuff. The majority consensus is that this stuff is a scam.

I will try this stuff and give an honest review. I have had acne for the past 30 years and I am willing to try just about anything. I do know that products like proactive definitely do not work for me. I have tried proactive many times and it always makes my skin feel sunburned, dry and itchy. It makes my face red and tight feeling. And even makes the acne worse. So I definitely would not recommend pro active.

So if this Acnetix is a scam, are there any products that do work?

I just got Acnetix in today and tried the product once. This stuff reeks. No lie. I let me roommate take a whiff and she said that she had a product with juniper in it and it smelled similar. I can't vouch for juniper but I can say that it is not a pleasant scent for me and I can tolerate most smells.

The reason I'm posting though is that this was the first place that popped up when I had questions about the product after ordering. Is it a scam? I don't know, I only tried it once and I'm not willing to continue. Other than that, the texture was very gritty (it is a scrub).

One thing I did note on the package receipt was that the customer service email address is different than the acnetix website. The one provided was [email protected] . In case anyone threw out their receipt, the contact number is 208-461-9726. The lady I spoke to gave me an address in Utah to send the product back to and said I would get the refund back on my credit card.

Hope this answers any of your questions!

Well, my daughter's face is a mess now. The Acnetix is not working at all for her. I use it also, and it does make my face feel smoother. I certaintly won't buy it again though.

Well, my daughter's face is a mess now. The Acnetix is not working at all for her.

I'm sorry to read that, sandrak. I just read something on a new topical treatment called Aczone. Here's the topic: AcZone: A Brand New "Medical Breakthrough"!. Also (though I don't know anything about your daughter's diet) a new omega 3 supplement called Moxxor apparently is superior to every other omega 3 supplement so far. You can read about it here: http://www.naturalnews.com/024629.html. Good luck!

Well, my daughter's face is a mess now. The Acnetix is not working at all for her.

I'm sorry to read that, sandrak. I just read something on a new topical treatment called Aczone. Here's the topic: AcZone: A Brand New "Medical Breakthrough"!. Also (though I don't know anything about your daughter's diet) a new omega 3 supplement called Moxxor apparently is superior to every other omega 3 supplement so far. You can read about it here: http://www.naturalnews.com/024629.html. Good luck!

Well after having read ALL of the blogs! I finally can see exactly what AKL's agenda is. What a coincidence that you just read about a new topical treatment and a new omega 3 supplement, wouldn't be your products by any chance?

I can't believe what a rude and verbally aggressive person you are. If you have a problem with something there are far better ways of communicating this than I think you have done.

The idea of this website is to help genuine acne sufferers on deciding whether a product is suitable and whether to consider investing in it. Whilst you do make some valid points what you still are not tackling is whether the product is any good. Whoever took the time and effort to write the blog detailing what all the ingredients do should be praised as it was a very helpful article.

Though we still don't seem to know whether these people are 100% geniune and the money back guarentee does not last as long as would be desired, you have to say that the product ingredients make complete sense and if the website is exagerating i guess that is a strong marketing strategy. which as long as the product proves to be fairly decent and is delivered on time with some money back guarentee then the company are no worse than any others i have come across.

And no i don't work for this company. I work in aesthetics and i am very passionate about the subject of acne due to being a sufferer myself.

i just started using this acnetix. it's the 3rd day now and i think my face is about 30-40% clearer now. i haven't had any major breakouts now.and skin actually got smoother considering some of the acne scarring i had. i was so scared after reading all the scam stories but no one actually had a real story to prove this was a scam. it's been working pretty good for me. The cream itself is a yellowish white cream with bits of pieces of cracked ingredients. it feels weird on my face,but pretty smooth and refreshing after. i'm done using chemicals on my face. my biggest difference after using this has been no breakouts after shaving. usually a day after i shave i start breaking pretty bad. i've had nothing now. i feel awesome too. best feeling to be able to make direct contact with girls knowing they can stare at my face all they want and i won't care. DON'T BE SCARED BY THESE STUPID PEOPLE. THEY NEVER ORDERED IT AND DON'T KNOW IF IT'S SCAM. YOU ONLY LEARN BY EXPERIENCE ANYHOW. THIS WORKS GREAT FOR ME

Great that it works for you! Unfortunately you call people you don't even know stupid, despite the evidence provided. No offense, but I guess that makes you just as stupid. These "stupid" people are not here to withhold people from using treatments that do work, they are here to tell people about real treatments and to warn them against scams like Acnetix. Sure, the ingredients look good (look at turtle05's post), but Acnetix was not made to prevent or cure acne. If you can't see that, well... What I mean: if you have 30-40% clearer skin after only 3 days you obviously didn't have acne that is worth mentioning. Or the acne was triggered by bad habits that are easily skipped/changed. Like these "stupid" people already told you: try Acnetix if you want to, but don't come and cry over here if it doesn't work.

AKL I would love to know what you think can "cure acne". Acne is a condition that can be short but usually long lasting, and I would never go so far as to say anything can cure acne, but there are many different ways of tackling acne and getting some fantastic results. Acne can also reoccur even if it does appear to be "cured".

Well after having read ALL of the blogs! I finally can see exactly what AKL's agenda is. What a coincidence that you just read about a new topical treatment and a new omega 3 supplement, wouldn't be your products by any chance?

Yeah, sure...I'm a derm and sell them both :shrug: I'm only warning people against scams, if you have a problem with that: I'm sorry.

AKL I would love to know what you think can "cure acne". Acne is a condition that can be short but usually long lasting, and I would never go so far as to say anything can cure acne, but there are many different ways of tackling acne and getting some fantastic results. Acne can also reoccur even if it does appear to be "cured".

Nothing can "cure" acne. Simple as that. I never said anything could.

I have been reading about Aczone. I think I am going to make my daughter an appt. with her dermatologist and see if she will give her some samples. Thanks!

I have been reading about Aczone. I think I am going to make my daughter an appt. with her dermatologist and see if she will give her some samples. Thanks!

You're welcome! I hope it'll work for your daughter!

I used Acnetix for a few months (almost the whole bottle) and I saw no different whatsoever. It's good to see that it's working for some people, but it didn't do anything for me.

Well, my daughter's face is a mess now. The Acnetix is not working at all for her. I use it also, and it does make my face feel smoother. I certaintly won't buy it again though.

sandra... you should buy your daughter ProActiv. It's a little pricey but it worked for me. It's gonna take some time but if she uses it correctly, then by the time the bottles are gone her face should clear up a lot (i also follow up with clean&clear day & night moisturizer.. keeps my skin smooth & helps with dryness). I have really sensitive skin and this stuff doesn't seem to irritate it like a lot of acne treatments. Those usually burn or sting my face but I don't really get any of that with proactiv. My acne isn't really that bad now that i'm older (20) and proactiv pretty much cleared up what i did have. But when I was younger I had it really bad. I used to use clinique which, if i remember correctly, also worked pretty well but it's expensive and i forgot to use it when i was supposed to (like pretty much all teenage kids) and so eventually my mom just stopped buying it. But it might help your daughter. Their clarifying lotion kind of burns but hey pain is beauty? or something like that. It wasn't too bad though and it did help. The best advice i can give is to tell your daughter to just leave her face alone. Don't touch it, don't cake it in make-up, just let it be and wash it with good ol dove soap. Eventually it'll clear up. Whatever you do, it's gonna take time. She's a teenager and it's inevitable that she's gonna have bad skin. If you or your husband had it, chances are she'll have it. Whenever yours cleared up, is probably when hers will clear up. Good luck!! and tell your daughter not to worry, everyone looks gross in middle school! :)

Alisen

I returned my Acnexus and actually did get a refund! Now my daughter is using Aczone. So far, it hasn't done much for her.

hey, new member... i almost fell for acnetix, but i definitely thought that the 36 hour urgency thing was pretty sketchy, luckily i was smart enough to google it and come across this website... is there anyone that has pretty bad acne that has had good results from using a product? i mean i dont want to change my diet... im too lazy :) idk, any help or suggestions would be nice.

ps idk ow to post so if this is a reply to sandrak, it really has nothing to do with ur post :I

I had NO idea there was an issue with this stuff. I have been using it for about 6 months now. I did not think the price was bad after trying ProActiv with no results.

I have not had anything BAD happen to my skin. I thought I saw a little improvement, but nothing dramatic. I still get breakouts after 3 months of clearing.

I was getting ready to order more when I came across this message board.

I think I will try something else after reading all these troubling reviews.

Also, I tried Retin A and all it did was cause my skin to peel and be very red for the 10 weeks I tried it. NEVER again!

Further, this will probably be my only post, but I did want to say that AKL's posts were a little abusive and confrontational! My opinion.

Good luck people! I like the smiley's in here! :dance:

The website itself doesn't look well put together at all, and that just reeks scam! It looks exactly like the type of website for that scam "acne free in 3 days". Stupid testimonials, "my life story how I created this revolutionary product! I paid this much.. you get it for this much... blah blah", and FAQ.

Just by looking at how the website is put together. You can tell it's a scam, it's not well organized at all!

Hey everyone,

I'm from Canada myself & I purchased Acnetix about an hour ago, the time that elapsed I spent reading all sort of reviews from different sources!!! The findings are quiet disturbing!!!! Why did I do the research on the product after I purchased it & not before please don't ask! I guess I'll do the same as Amanda: try it & see if it works - I'll up-date everyone on the progress, if any!

I was wondering if there's anyone who tried to get reimbursed - I'd like to know if they succeeded or not!!!

Anyhow, I truly hope I didn't just throw out almost $100 out of the window!!!

to be continued.......

I tired acnetix a while back and it screwed up my skin, but after seeing the empty bottle in my bathroom it sparked a thought.

Acnetix is pretty much an exfoliant with a bunch of natural ingredients. Now when i started using it i was very skin care unaware but since that is no longer the case i know that you should only really exfoliate once every 3 days max.

Now i havent looked up the ingredients or anything but its just a thought for those who are giving this ago (btw don't get your hopes up).