Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just got by bottle of Acnetix with Free bottle of Pore Minimizer (EXTRA BONUS!)

I tried it that night. My first impressions:

1) pretty easy application

2) you can feel the mild exfoliant (walnut and redmond clay)

3) washes off pretty good

4) SKIN FEELS VERY SMOOTH AND CLEAN

5) First acnetix application: hope?

I repeated the application steps for morning and night, and to my astonishment, acnetix works pretty darn fast. My cheek acne (the worse part) has gone from about 8 zits to 2 in 3 days. My forehead (tons of small acne) is totally gone.

I haven't tried the pore minimizer yet, but ACNETIX works!

Don't buy this, Acnetix is a scam. It's really pathetic to see some people (Suzy8834, do you work for them? (rethorical question)) take advantage of the miserable condition of others. Please be warned and pay close attention if a "new" acne medication is revealed by someone who apparently is the scammer himself (or herself). Be aware and don't throw away your money. Also look at the blog "Acnetix - another scam from Garrett Devore Labs" on http:// blog.natural-acne-solution.com. I am in no way related to this website, but they provide honoust information on the subject. If the name "Devore" or "GD Labs" is involved, you should be on red alert. They market a lot of different brands (Bruunhause, Acnetix, Acnexus, Lepitrex, Freezox, Dermavisu, Reneuvitol, etc.) and are only after your money. Don't make them rich!

Don't buy this, Acnetix is a scam. It's really pathetic to see some people (Suzy8834, do you work for them? (rethorical question)) take advantage of the miserable condition of others. Please be warned and pay close attention if a "new" acne medication is revealed by someone who apparently is the scammer himself (or herself). Be aware and don't throw away your money. Also look at the blog "Acnetix - another scam from Garrett Devore Labs" on http:// blog.natural-acne-solution.com. I am in no way related to this website, but they provide honoust information on the subject. If the name "Devore" or "GD Labs" is involved, you should be on red alert. They market a lot of different brands (Bruunhause, Acnetix, Acnexus, Lepitrex, Freezox, Dermavisu, Reneuvitol, etc.) and are only after your money. Don't make them rich!

WOW! i don't know much about garrett devore but i will look them up on the internet. but i have to comment on this response. i have suffered with acne for 25 years and it has been debilitating. i have tried everything, i mean everything and have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on this very persistant condition. that has taught me to do my research before buying anything and i did with acnetix. just go on line and you can find tons of positive responses on reputable web-sites. i have to admit that the acnetix web-site with the inventors story of how he came about acnetix is a bit fare fetch but i went by the reviews that i read and tried it. where i'm not saying it's a miracle cure i am saying this. it is the most healing and quick and least irritating of all the crap i've used. so much so that i had to come back to this web-site to post this so others could try it. i'm still learning how to use it for my skin. but i have to say if you have a pimple it makes it go away in just a few days. i've also found that if i use it too much my skin will react but i think its the white willow- i just found out that that is a natural form of SA, be it gentler but my skin doesn't like SA. i also sometimes use it with my olay cloths because alone it can get too heavy. like i said i'm still working out the kinks and i'll keep you all posted.

Yes, please keep us posted. And if it doesn't work, I'm very curious if you get your money back (lifetime guarantee, so shouldn't be a problem) or if they even answer your emails.

Yes, please keep us posted. And if it doesn't work, I'm very curious if you get your money back (lifetime guarantee, so shouldn't be a problem) or if they even answer your emails.

Sounds too good to be true... IDK it would be great if it worked.

Granted, the person saying these against the treatment on the blog site is claiming that with his book you can cure acne forever so who knows...

I found this which sounds very similar. Is it another scam made by the same people? LOL?!?! They all claim to be number one and are always 50% off.

Acjuva

Guest anonymous

good eye AKL

a quote from http://blog.natural-acne-solution.com/acne...tt-devore-labs/

I bet their business model is something like this.

Quickly cook up a new product

Invent an exotic sounding name (Bruunhause, Acnetix, Acnexus, Lepitrex, Freezox, Dermavisu, Reneuvitol… do I need to go on?)

Copy an existing website and try to remember to change the product name

Add it to your ‘independent’ review sites

Create fake accounts at popular forums and review sites and post positive comments about your products, such as this: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/acnetix-t203032.html (notice that that’s suzy8834’s first and only post) :naughty:

Start selling on eBay

Cash in on desperate people that are willing to hand over their money for false promises printed on a nice looking bottle

Laugh your way to the bank :evil:

Lather, rinse, repeat until the FTC hauls your ass in jail.

good eye AKL

a quote from http://blog.natural-acne-solution.com/acne...tt-devore-labs/

I bet their business model is something like this.

Quickly cook up a new product

Invent an exotic sounding name (Bruunhause, Acnetix, Acnexus, Lepitrex, Freezox, Dermavisu, Reneuvitol… do I need to go on?)

Copy an existing website and try to remember to change the product name

Add it to your ‘independent’ review sites

Create fake accounts at popular forums and review sites and post positive comments about your products, such as this: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/acnetix-t203032.html (notice that that’s suzy8834’s first and only post) :naughty:

Start selling on eBay

Cash in on desperate people that are willing to hand over their money for false promises printed on a nice looking bottle

Laugh your way to the bank :evil:

Lather, rinse, repeat until the FTC hauls your ass in jail.

well it's working for me. check out my posting under acnetix on this web-site that i posted yesterday.

i really don't know what to say to the scam theory only this- i'm clear and i'm a really person with only one agenda to fuckin get rid of this problem.

lol

Don't buy this, Acnetix is a scam. It's really pathetic to see some people (Suzy8834, do you work for them? (rethorical question)) take advantage of the miserable condition of others. Please be warned and pay close attention if a "new" acne medication is revealed by someone who apparently is the scammer himself (or herself). Be aware and don't throw away your money. Also look at the blog "Acnetix - another scam from Garrett Devore Labs" on . I am in no way related to this website, but they provide honoust information on the subject. If the name "Devore" or "GD Labs" is involved, you should be on red alert. They market a lot of different brands (Bruunhause, Acnetix, Acnexus, Lepitrex, Freezox, Dermavisu, Reneuvitol, etc.) and are only after your money. Don't make them rich!

I would just like to know if you have tried it yourself? Because I am a real person as well and not affiliated with that website and HAVE tried it. I've been using it for about a month and it is the ONLY thing that has worked for me. I've tried all those chemicals like benzoyl peroxide and salyctic acid and that made my acne and skin worse. I have dry skin AND acne (around the chin area is the worst), I know, brutal combo... Anyways, the chemicals just dried my skin... Acnetix heals the breakouts and doesnt dry my face out. I LOVE it and am so glad I decided to try it myself. the claim that it will clear you in a week is a little far fetched so dont give up if that doesnt happen... It took about 2 weeks to really see a huge difference. It's been about a month now and my skin is about completely clear. Even the marks from the old pimples have started to fade away! I'm VERY happy I found Acnetix so if you haven't tried this yourself maybe you shouldnt be knocking it and trying to scare people away from trying something that could work for them. If you've looked into this procuct I would recommend trying it DEFINITLEY!

I checked, ttlu1130 only post was the one on this tread, highlights words is the same way as suze8834, could it be the same person?

well i've been using it in combo with my olay cloths (alone it's a little too heavy for me) for over 4 months and i'm still clear. i get the occasional blackhead and pimple but for the most part (knock on wood) its been working great. i just ordered another bottle today.

it disturbs me that this might be a scam because what if it gets taken off the market, then what?

i'd like to hear from others that are using acnetix.

I'm really curious, and I'm ready to try just about ANYTHING at this point. My doctor just gave me Retin-A out of my own desperation (I wanted to only use natural products, but gave up after spending hundreds of dollars with no luck). If the Retin-A doesn't work, I'll go back to my quest for products with more natural ingredients, and I will try this Acnetix. The ingredients are totally valid -- they have soothing and healing and purifying properties. It might be worth looking into tracing the sources of their raw ingredients; cosmetic-grade? Pharmaceutical grade? But I'm totally on board, and look forward to trying it.

i just started using this acnetix. it's the 3rd day now and i think my face is about 30-40% clearer now. i haven't had any major breakouts now.and skin actually got smoother considering some of the acne scarring i had. i was so scared after reading all the scam stories but no one actually had a real story to prove this was a scam. it's been working pretty good for me. The cream itself is a yellowish white cream with bits of pieces of cracked ingredients. it feels weird on my face,but pretty smooth and refreshing after. i'm done using chemicals on my face. my biggest difference after using this has been no breakouts after shaving. usually a day after i shave i start breaking pretty bad. i've had nothing now. i feel awesome too. best feeling to be able to make direct contact with girls knowing they can stare at my face all they want and i won't care. DON'T BE SCARED BY THESE STUPID PEOPLE. THEY NEVER ORDERED IT AND DON'T KNOW IF IT'S SCAM. YOU ONLY LEARN BY EXPERIENCE ANYHOW. THIS WORKS GREAT FOR ME

I recently started using this as well, after a lot of reading on the internet and in spite of a lot that has been said on this site. I like that it's natural ingredients instead of chemicals, and i'm at a point of using/trying just about anything. We'll see how it goes, because I can't make any real claims to its benefits for me since it's only been a few days. I do really like how it makes my skin feel, though--very soft, supple, and smooth. But my skin is very variable, so we'll see what happens.

Meanwhile, I've been reading a lot of posts (here and elsewhere) about people not knowing what's IN this stuff, so I did some research... this is a list of all the ingredients and my (very basic) research on the medicinal uses/benefits of all of it. It's got a lot in it that does a lot of good, and some stuff that probably doesn't do much at all. See for yourself:

1. Purified Water:is just clean water
  2. Aloe Vera: Antibacterial and antifungal properties
  3. Liquid glycerin soap: a solvent additive
  4. Herbal extracts of....
    • white willow: a natural form of salycilic acid
    • chaparral:also known as Larrea tridentata or creosote bush, this shrub has been used as an effective sunscreen and antioxidant, though it can be toxic if ingested.
    • green tea: is thought to prevent the breakdown of cell membranes through the neutralization of free radicals, though this claim is unproven and in any case seems to be a result of ingestion, not topical adminstration.
    • gotu kola: contains triterpenoids, compounds that have been shown to aid in wound healing. Studies indicate that triterpenoids strengthen the skin, increase the concentration of antioxidants in wounds, and restore inflamed tissues by increasing blood supply. Because of these properties, gotu kola has been used externally for burns, psoriasis, and prevention of scar formation.
    • alfalfa:Is thought to be detoxifying, but most uses seem to be for digestive problems and benefits received through digestion, though it has been used topically to treat boils.
    • rosemary:traditionally the herb of remembrance, rosemary has more recently been shown to have effective anti-freeradical properties and is an antioxidant
  5. walnut shell: a gentle but effective exfoliating granule (feels a bit like soft sand)
  6. msm:or Methylsulfonylmethane is a natural source of sulfur and is an anti-inflammatory
  7. oat flour: well known as a skin soother
  8. redmond clay:mineral-rich volcanic ash extracted from the soil near Redmond, Utah, this clay is used as a poultice or mud bath and is said to detoxify skin
  9. witch hazel: well-known and effective astringent.
  10. flax meal: flax has been shown to combat dry skin (in extremes, such as eczema) upon ingestion, though I find no evidence this is the case in topical applications. It is, however, known to have antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties.
  11. vegetable glycerin: an emollient which helps the skin retain moisture
  12. jojoba oil:a fungicide and excellent moisturizer. Interestingly, it's make up is very similar to sebum (the excess production of which causes acne)
  13. castile flake: just a natural, gentle soap
  14. avocado oil: a regenerative moisturizer, high in Vitamin E
  15. allantoin: a chemical compound that can be found in nature (comfrey extract or in mammal urine) or sythesized and recreated. It is used in a lot of cosmetics, and is claimed to havea moisturizing and keratolytic effect, increasing the water content of the extracellular matrix and increasing the smoothness of the skin.
  16. carbomer:a thickening agent
  17. preservative: duh
  18. xanthum: a binding agent
  19. honey: is magic. Honey should be in everything. It is antibacterial, commonly used to treat wounds, fairly acidic (which prohibits bacterial growth), and has a natural hydrogen peroxide reaction, oxidating the skin.
  20. tea tree oil: antifungal and antiseptic, and has been shown to be as effective as 5% benzoyl peroxide
  21. lavender oil: an antiseptic and pain reliever, often used on sunburn, soothing to the skin
  22. jasmine:perhaps just for scent? I can't find anything about Jasmine that is for medicinal use
  23. camellia oil: acidic (therefore prohibiting bacterial growth) and moisturizing oil
  24. vitamin a (retinol palmitate):After its absorption into the skin, retinyl palmitate is converted to retinol, and ultimately to retinoic acid (the active form of vitamin A present in Retin-A)
  25. carrot seed oil: an antioxidant, a free radical scavenger, an agent in the prevention of inflammation
  26. sweet orange oil:The therapeutic properties of orange oil are antiseptic, anti-depressant, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, carminative, diuretic, cholagogue, sedative and tonic.
  27. bergamot: or Monarda didyma (Bee Balm) -- this plant has strong antiseptic action, and has been used in poultices for skin infections and minor wounds
  28. juniper oil: When used in a base cream or lotion, juniper oil can be useful for an oily skin and acne, as well as weeping eczema, dermatitis, blocked pores, psoriasis and other inflammatory skin ailments.
  29. green tea extract: an antioxidant and free radical scavenger (see above)
  30. vitamin e oil:contradictory evidence that this oil can help eliminate scarring
  31. natural color and fragrance: last and least important....

i just started using this acnetix. it's the 3rd day now and i think my face is about 30-40% clearer now. i haven't had any major breakouts now.and skin actually got smoother considering some of the acne scarring i had. i was so scared after reading all the scam stories but no one actually had a real story to prove this was a scam. it's been working pretty good for me. The cream itself is a yellowish white cream with bits of pieces of cracked ingredients. it feels weird on my face,but pretty smooth and refreshing after. i'm done using chemicals on my face. my biggest difference after using this has been no breakouts after shaving. usually a day after i shave i start breaking pretty bad. i've had nothing now. i feel awesome too. best feeling to be able to make direct contact with girls knowing they can stare at my face all they want and i won't care. DON'T BE SCARED BY THESE STUPID PEOPLE. THEY NEVER ORDERED IT AND DON'T KNOW IF IT'S SCAM. YOU ONLY LEARN BY EXPERIENCE ANYHOW. THIS WORKS GREAT FOR ME

Great that it works for you! Unfortunately you call people you don't even know stupid, despite the evidence provided. No offense, but I guess that makes you just as stupid. These "stupid" people are not here to withhold people from using treatments that do work, they are here to tell people about real treatments and to warn them against scams like Acnetix. Sure, the ingredients look good (look at turtle05's post), but Acnetix was not made to prevent or cure acne. If you can't see that, well... What I mean: if you have 30-40% clearer skin after only 3 days you obviously didn't have acne that is worth mentioning. Or the acne was triggered by bad habits that are easily skipped/changed. Like these "stupid" people already told you: try Acnetix if you want to, but don't come and cry over here if it doesn't work.

I bought acnetix about 3 months back. I used it for the first 2 months. For the first month i saw no results whatsoever, but what was interesting was what happened next. My acne actually got WORSE. So I discontinued use and my acne started decreasing. I emailed to ask about the refund and I was told that I could not get the refund since it had been past 60 days. DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO SEE NEGATIVE RESULTS WITH NO MONEY BACK.

This stuff is a complete scam as stated in above posts.

For one thing, no one has really said what the stuff really is. It's a poupon (spicy mustard) looking scrub that sort of smells like a vitamin lemon. It doesn't bubble when applied to the face, its not a cleanser, its a scrub that, I guess, is meant to exfoliate skin cells.

They claim that their all natural ingredients will cure your acne or your money back....it didn't do jack shit for the few pimples I had above my mouth.

This stuff is a scam, 40 dollars wasted.

If you want an exfoliant for your skin, a scrub to wipe away all the dead skin cells, which is exactly what this thing is....simply go to walmart and get something for 5-10 dollars.

I bought this stuff a long, long time ago....probably 4 months ago...and stopped using it after about a month. I started using the regimen and I get only a pimple every now and then.

I know everyone is different, but I think the people benefitting from this scrub are only benefitting because of the scrubbing potential...not the fancy ingredients, etc.

Save yourself 40 dollars, and do not buy this stuff its not worth it.

THIS STUFF IS A SCAM.

I am always surfing the web for acne solutions but I am usually hesitant to try any because there are so many scams out there. I actually found out about acnetix because I googled IQ derma clear. I started looking at reviews for acne treatments and came across reviews for acnetix. I almost fell for it but when I saw the "due to high demand...will sell out" I knew right then it was a scam.

Also, there is something that really bothers me about some reviews. I have moderate acne. I know that others have it much worse but for the most part, no matter how severe your acne is, 1 specific blemish is going to be gone within a few days whether another replaces it or not. So why do people give high marks for products because a couple blemishes were gone in a few days?! They would have most likely been gone anyway. I think reviews should be based on whether your skin stays clear over a certain period of time.

hey there - new member here, i just wanted to say (without coming across like a "spammer").

i tried acnetix just before christmas (it has now been 1.5 months since i stopped using it) went right down to the bottom of the bottle and whilst my skin didnt clear up completely, it did give me the ability to touch my face without crying for once in my life.

ive tried the pills - though cant use accutane because of some weird blood thing ive got going on - used proactiv 3years ago (:P* to that stuff).

i've since figured out that the acnetix stuff was the only stuff that didnt make me feel like i had sunburns all over my face, and that most products containing acids, benzoyl, etc made my face itchy, red and even sorer than before i started using it. currently using papulex - but think its making me worse again.

just something for anyone out there who has thought of buying it - if you find that most other stuff (whether over the counter or otherwise) seems to irritate your skin, you may be okay giving it a go? Just a thought.

And no, no-one paid me to write this either - I really am just like you, regardless of what i say about a certain product.

Cheers,

BN

I actually ordered Acnetix and Acnexus. The Acnetix seems to rinse cleaner than the Acnexus. My 12 yr. old daughter and I have been using Acnetix for a few weeks. So far, it hasn't broken me out. I'm not sure it has helped my daughter's acne, but it hasn't hurt it either. I want this to work for her. We have been to the dermatologist and she has tried Retin A and Tazorac. Neither one of those worked. I will give Acnetix a while longer to see if it helps her and then I will post the results. Now I tried the Acnexus a few times and this really breaks me out more for some reason. When I rinse it off my face, I feel like I have a film on my face. I haven't let my daughter use this because it breaks me out and I sure don't want her to use anything that will break her out worse. I am going to try to get a refund for this. Also, if I see that the Acnetix isn't working I am going to try to get a refund back for that one too.

Don't buy this, Acnetix is a scam. It's really pathetic to see some people (Suzy8834, do you work for them? (rethorical question)) take advantage of the miserable condition of others. Please be warned and pay close attention if a "new" acne medication is revealed by someone who apparently is the scammer himself (or herself). Be aware and don't throw away your money. Also look at the blog "Acnetix - another scam from Garrett Devore Labs" on . I am in no way related to this website, but they provide honoust information on the subject. If the name "Devore" or "GD Labs" is involved, you should be on red alert. They market a lot of different brands (Bruunhause, Acnetix, Acnexus, Lepitrex, Freezox, Dermavisu, Reneuvitol, etc.) and are only after your money. Don't make them rich!

you are just mad because it didnt work for you! It worked for me and many others.. There is a reason they have a lifetime money back!!! They are obviously very confident with their product! I even used accutane and it didnt work for me, and this did haha your just unlucky!!

I was interested in acnetix and acjuva based on this website

I noticed this website just did not seem right. Something just gave me a feeling this website was geared towards making you purchase either of these 2 products. So I google search these products and it lead me to this forum, where I discovered that these 2 products may be scams. check out the website I just listed. See if you see what I see. It seems like they give very basic and dull reviews for other products besides acnetix and acjuva.

I was interested in acnetix and acjuva based on this website

www.researchacnetreatments.com

I noticed this website just did not seem right. Something just gave me a feeling this website was geared towards making you purchase either of these 2 products. So I google search these products and it lead me to this forum, where I discovered that these 2 products may be scams. check out the website I just listed. See if you see what I see. It seems like they give very basic and dull reviews for other products besides acnetix and acjuva.

Well, I am keepin the Acnetix because it does seem to help. I am sending back the Acnexus though. I emailed them today and they gave me an address to send the product back to. They just said to make sure I send a copy of the receipt or they won't issue a refund. So, that is what I am going to do.