Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yeaboy78

What prescription might I get?

I had a very bad breakout, my worst ever

I really don't have acne, just breakouts and when I get them i get them GOOD

I have a vacation in 11 days so I wanted to get an apointment with a derm to see if I can get some help but all the derms in my location all full and not taking appointments until september.

So I called my regular "sick" doctor and asked if he could see me (I think he was a derm before he became a regular doctor.)

I have an apointment with him wensday

What might he give me?

I have gotton most of the pimples under control and now its just a matter of redness and dryness.

Can you guys give me something I could ask for that will help me get atleast 35 - 40% clearer in 10, 11 days?

Remember he isn't a dermatologist hes a general practitioner... so I don't think he has the selection of medications a derm would.

I had a very bad breakout, my worst ever

I really don't have acne, just breakouts and when I get them i get them GOOD

I have a vacation in 11 days so I wanted to get an apointment with a derm to see if I can get some help but all the derms in my location all full and not taking appointments until september.

So I called my regular "sick" doctor and asked if he could see me (I think he was a derm before he became a regular doctor.)

I have an apointment with him wensday

What might he give me?

I have gotton most of the pimples under control and now its just a matter of redness and dryness.

Can you guys give me something I could ask for that will help me get atleast 35 - 40% clearer in 10, 11 days?

Remember he isn't a dermatologist hes a general practitioner... so I don't think he has the selection of medications a derm would.

If you have not tried benzoyl peroxide, I highly recommend you give it a try. It is infact probably one of the only medication I know that can cure acne in that amount of time.

good luck