Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeAntonio

528Hz Frequency / Repairing your Body DNA

The frequency of 528 Hz supposedly has healing effects on DNA. The frequency seems to influence the water molecules that surround the DNA helix.

Glen Rein of the Quantum Biology Research Lab in New York has performed experiments with in vitro DNA that was exposed to different recordings of musical styles. He used a technique to convert the music into audio scalar waves. He used two phase opposite sound sources from the same music to self-cancel the waves and create scalar audio waves.

In the experiment a CD player, an amplifier and a spiral like self-canceling coil were used. Four styles of music were played to test tubes containing in vitro DNA. The absorption of UV light of the DNA test tube samples was measured after an hour.

Gregorian chants had caused a 5 to 9.1 % increase in the absorption of UV light due to the unwinding of the DNA helix. Sanskrit chanting caused a similar 5.8% to 8.2% effect. Rock (0-1%) and classical music (0-1.1%) had little or no effect. Glen Rein finally concluded that the audible sound waves of the Solfeggio scale can cause resonance in DNA and can have healing effects.

http://www.lightwithin.com/SomaEnergetics/...t_Solfeggio.htm

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/dna1.html

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialrepo.../solfeggio.html

^Read more information on this

Videos are on youtube..... Just type 528Hz in your search box & they have a bunch of them

Just started to get into this & I know quite a few people in here are into deep breathing/meditation etc.

I guess my DNA is different, it sounds annoying lol, I liked the all frequency one on youtube.I dont know, I listened like 3 -5 to them, and no change?

Don't want to be sceptical but I don't believe in this kind of things. I tried some kind of emotion and psychological method with no results.

I found this on Youtube awhile back and my son was with me and said the sound made his heart feel funny and beat faster.

As for me, I enjoyed the sound but did not noticed any weird physical changes.

Lord knows I need DNA repair desperately, though, so will have to make a point to listen to it more often

Hmm... I don't know. Do I want to try this or not? Healing DNA sounds a little bit fishy since it doesn't practically mean that it will heal the same way as it originally was. Our DNA breaks down and gets rebuilt frequently and often the result of the repair is sligtly different from the original DNA. When our bodies can't fix it it becomes a mini-mutation.

I guess if we listen to this, and think of clear skin, our DNA will break down and fix things in the right way? Have you also seen this:

this actually works, but I've been too lazy to constantly do it. My mom did this thing to my water when I was a child and I healed from a childhood disease. I am going to talk into water, tell it I love it and give instructions to heal my liver/gallbladder and heal my skin.

I wanted to share this too, I NEVER /rarely brokeout on my forehead and now this is where all my acne, is, according to http://www.acne.org/messageboard/uploads/1214586478/gallery_38275_8307_457.jpg

:

it's my gallbladder!

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! EVERYONE CLICK HERE FOR PICS ON THIS!!!

I guess if we listen to this, and think of clear skin, our DNA will break down and fix things in the right way? Have you also seen this:

this actually works, but I've been too lazy to constantly do it. My mom did this thing to my water when I was a child and I healed from a childhood disease. I am going to talk into water, tell it I love it and give instructions to heal my liver/gallbladder and heal my skin.

I wanted to share this too, I NEVER /rarely brokeout on my forehead and now this is where all my acne, is, according to this

:

it's my gallbladder!

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! EVERYONE CLICK HERE FOR PICS ON THIS!!!

LOL... Im gonna have to keep my water around from my rock/hip hop music as if it was my kid.... "Dont leave that water around the speakers this music has curses!"