Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guitarman11

I want to use BP but don't want stains

Hello all. I have fairly light acne on my back and every once in awhile on my rear. I have been using Head & Shoulders for some time now and it's almost cleared up the acne but I still get probably 1-3 new bumps per week. It takes time for the scars to go away so it ends up looking like 15-20 over my whole back. I just bought a BP bodywash and I want to try to use it maybe a few times per week but I'm very worried about staining my clothes.

My question is if I take a shower and start off with the BP wash (and maybe let it sit for a minute or two) and then use a regular bodywash afterward, will I be able to get the benefits of the BP and then wash it off enough to prevent staining?

Any other tips are appreciated and thanks to everyone that contributes here. Even though I've never posted I've read the forums and have benefited from that knowledge.

Hello all. I have fairly light acne on my back and every once in awhile on my rear. I have been using Head & Shoulders for some time now and it's almost cleared up the acne but I still get probably 1-3 new bumps per week. It takes time for the scars to go away so it ends up looking like 15-20 over my whole back. I just bought a BP bodywash and I want to try to use it maybe a few times per week but I'm very worried about staining my clothes.

My question is if I take a shower and start off with the BP wash (and maybe let it sit for a minute or two) and then use a regular bodywash afterward, will I be able to get the benefits of the BP and then wash it off enough to prevent staining?

Any other tips are appreciated and thanks to everyone that contributes here. Even though I've never posted I've read the forums and have benefited from that knowledge.

BP bodywashes do not stain clothes, it's only the BP topical cream (like Solugel) that you leave on, at night or during the day, that will stain your clothes. I wouldn't worry about a bodywash staining anything.