Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
diana222

only acne on my chin

I was just wondering why we seem to get acne in certain places and not others. I only break out on my chin, but when I do, it is really bad. Does anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong with my chin or something? Thanks!

u mite be resting ur hand on ur chin too much...tht causes bacteria to develop. And ur lucky tht u have it only around ur chin.

Same here, chin only. I have taken Spironlactone (from derm) for this. Chin only can be hormonal. Toothpaste with whitener seemed to irratate my skin, so now I brush with a natural toothpaste with no whitener. Keep hands clean and off face.

Chin acne, specifically in females, is usually hormonal...That's most likely your case, especially if you're only really seeing it on your chin and nowhere else.

Same here, chin only. I have taken Spironlactone (from derm) for this. Chin only can be hormonal. Toothpaste with whitener seemed to irratate my skin, so now I brush with a natural toothpaste with no whitener. Keep hands clean and off face.

really? i was wondering could the new whitening toothpaste ive been using been the cause of the little spots i get around my mouth. i'l stop using it and see.