Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

is dans cleanser good? im using the purpose gentle wash, but my skin still feels a little oily and it feel like i still have my bha gel on the night before. i wanna try it , but im only have way through my purpose wash, and i dont know if its worth spending when i only have like 1-2 pimples

I've been using his cleanser for years now, and I've found it beats anything that I can get over the counter. It really is very, very gentle but does a good job stripping oil from my face. I really need that.

I've been using his cleanser for years now, and I've found it beats anything that I can get over the counter. It really is very, very gentle but does a good job stripping oil from my face. I really need that.

Agreed. It cleans througholy without over drying.

It's up to you. I really like Dan's and prefer his over all the store-bought ones I have tried before, but I haven't used Purpose, so who knows. Dan's lathers the best of any cleanser I've tried, so it might do a better job of removing oil and product residue than your current cleanser. You could order it and then try it out when your other cleanser runs out, or use one in the morning and the other at night.

Dan's Cleanser is the BEST!!! One thing I really love is how well it cleans my face of *everything.* With every other cleanser I've used, I always ended up washing my face twice at the end of the day - once to remove the make-up and a second time to clean my skin (remove oil, etc). With Dan's I lather up once and always feel wonderfully clean and fresh afterwards.

Just so you know OP, I bought some Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Wash.

I really like it. It doesn't overdry, and it's very comparable to Dan's! The best thing of all, it only cost me $3.29.

I think his cleanser is great, especially for the price. When I run out of the cleanser I'm using I'm going to buy Dan's instead. LIke everyone said, it cleans very well without drying.

It was an awesome cleanser when I used it, however it was a bit over drying for my skin, but we all have different skin.. I am actually about to start using Purpose because of how gentle it is.