Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yep, except for tomorrow for my flight I won't be leaving my house until im clear again... I might even cancel my vacation on july 11th if im not cleared up.

you're gonna cancel your vacation just because of your acne?WOW. Live your life! find something that works, try like paulas choice products..

Seriously?? I know acne sucks, but you can't let it ruin your life. Rise above it, go out there and have some fun - the people who are worth speaking to won't mind that you don't have perfect skin...

You can't cancel your vacation because July 11th is my birthday. (Seriously, it is.) And since I'll be working that day, SOMEONE'S gotta have fun on that day!

sunlight might help your acne buddy and the stress that you're inducing from not having a vacation will only make your acne worse.

You can't cancel your vacation because July 11th is my birthday. (Seriously, it is.) And since I'll be working that day, SOMEONE'S gotta have fun on that day!

Oh I will be! Up early waiting in line for the new iPhone 3G :D

Dude, I'm going to camp on Friday for four days with a group of fifteen other girls that have drop dead gorgeous features and clear, smooth skin. And like, ten other guys that aren't half-bad looking. Intimidating much? I just broke out like crazy and have a huge wound on my face that will have to be covered with a band-aid. I wasn't going to go, but now I'm just like, Screw it. Maybe it'll be good for me. If the girls poke fun at me, Hey, then I'll get to sweat some after beating their butts :lol:

I wouldnt blame you for cancelling your vacation. You will feel shitty the whole time if ur breaking out. Get some accutane or something and enjoy a vacation later when you are clear

Go on the vacation and relax

do exactly this, actually relax now and then go on vacation and forget who you are and where you came from for a while.

just walk around like ,yep, here i am, i got acne, so yea lets get on with life and shit hey???