Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rudeboy

to the boys :}

haven't been here in a while, pretty much clear of acne 'cuz of diferin A gel.. anyway, i'm searching for a place where i can buy single-blade razors.. can't find 'em anywhere, in alot of drugstores i see the single-blades, but not the "holder"..

who can help me.. thx.

You ought to get an electric razor. It is really so much nicer. You can get a cheap one for like 20 bucks. One you try it you;ll like it. I dont need shaving cream or anything with it..

You ought to get an electric razor.  It is really so much nicer.  You can get a cheap one for like 20 bucks.  One you try it you;ll like it.  I dont need shaving cream or anything with it..

tried that.... doesn't work for me, if have to go over the same area so often that my skin gets irritated anyway.

Guest fatman_uk

Single strokes eith a 2 or 3 blade razor works fine, make sure they're CONFIDENT strokes an dont press on ur skin, it should work fine. Otherwise ur doin it wrong. Theres no need to go over an area more than once.

-Gaz

Man, you really shouldn't title a thread about shaving "For the Boys"....I was fantasizing it was a group of Swedish girls who are looking for acne-prone youths in their early 20's......misconceptions :?

Anyway, you're really better off with at least a 2 blade razor, and not one of those disposable ones you can buy a three pack of at the dollar store. You also will probably want to invest in a good shaving cream, such as the specially-formulated for sensitive skin Aveeno. The ironic joy of shaving is that you often have to experiment before you find whatever works for you. Getting to that point usually involves bloodshed and irritation.

Wierd that an electric doesnt work for you... is it a rotary 3 head one? As long as I go over my face 2 or 3 times with it its just as close as a blade, and the major plus is that it doesnt irritate my face, and doesnt pop open zits.

Guest fatman_uk

Ive always got rashes of TINY TINY whiteheads all over my chin when i use electric razors, kinda sck since it'd be quicker but i quite like wet shavin anyhow. :D

and doesnt pop open zits.

Well, u cant pop a zit if its open, can you? :D:lol:

-Gaz