Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GTFC10

Apple, Cider, Vinager

Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong place, i've been wanting to get some acv to drink to maybe help with my acne, but i'm not sure where to buy it from.

Is there a website I can order it from, i've found loads of sites that offer it in capsule form, but I want some in liquid form to drink.

I'm from the UK, so anyone who uses it in the UK do you buy it from a superstore or somewhere like Superdrug or Boots?

hey there,apple cider vinegar is easily available in the UK.all you have gotta do is pop into tesco or asda,basically any supermarket.just gotta look for braggs cider vinegar,they seem to be the main one.dont think its anymore than £3 either.good luck :)

hey there,apple cider vinegar is easily available in the UK.all you have gotta do is pop into tesco or asda,basically any supermarket.just gotta look for braggs cider vinegar,they seem to be the main one.dont think its anymore than £3 either.good luck :)

Thanks, was looking at their websites and nothing came up when I searched for acv, so I assumed they wouldn't do it, so i'll pop into Asda tomorrow and get some.

hey again i made a mistake earlier and was meant to say aspall cider vinegar,sorry about that i was getting confused with the american brand....hope you find the right one

hey again i made a mistake earlier and was meant to say aspall cider vinegar,sorry about that i was getting confused with the american brand....hope you find the right one

So I shoulod be looking for aspall cider vinegar instead?

Is that the same as apple cider vinager, and is it made by Braggs?

EDIT- Would this be ok to use, http://www.althealth.co.uk/product/details...r_vinegar/1ltr/

So I shoulod be looking for aspall cider vinegar instead?

Is that the same as apple cider vinager, and is it made by Braggs?

EDIT- Would this be ok to use, http://www.althealth.co.uk/product/details...r_vinegar/1ltr/

I think that is the stuff you want. Make sue it is organic. Braggs is the organic ACV sold in the States. I've been taking it for about two weeks now. I figure if it doesn't help me skin, it'll help with other stuff. ;)

Now got some Aspall Cider Vinegar, giving it a try tonight.

After hearing people say how bad the smell was, I was quite suprised that I could actually bear to smell it, didn't smell too bad at all. Just hoping it goes down alright now!

Is it two tablespoons of acv i put into the water or teaspoons?

Also, i've read of people who break out the first couple of times they use this, does this happen to most people?

After hearing people say how bad the smell was, I was quite suprised that I could actually bear to smell it, didn't smell too bad at all. Just hoping it goes down alright now!

Also, i've read of people who break out the first couple of times they use this, does this happen to most people?

I've been using 3 x 2 teaspoons into a cup of water every day.

I had some break outs in the beginning, but that is only common when you go through something like this, where you cleanse your body. It just means that it is working :)

I've been using 3 x 2 teaspoons into a cup of water every day.

I had some break outs in the beginning, but that is only common when you go through something like this, where you cleanse your body. It just means that it is working :)

Is it working for you?

And does this reduce or clear up acne scars?