Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jamielove21

Worst Headache of my life....

Yesterday I woke up and I literally thought my head was going to explode. The only thing I can think of is that I got a little dehydrated the day before. Has this happened to anyone else??

Also, since I was so sick, I didn't eat, and therefore didn't take my accutane yesterday. I took one this morning, and I start taking a 2nd one today - so I'll take that one this afternoon. Do you think that its going to mess me up?

I've had dehydration headaches. Not migraine bad, but dull aches in the morning, yes.

As for skipping a dose, some people around here have missed the window or something wonky happened with the insurance making them miss up to a week; they were fine so one day shouldn't have an impact. I've missed a day. I've also missed half a dose two days in a row. Didn't phase me.

headaches often mean you may be experiencing intracranial pressure, which is pressure inside the head to keep it simple. If this happens again you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.

Yesterday I woke up and I literally thought my head was going to explode. The only thing I can think of is that I got a little dehydrated the day before. Has this happened to anyone else??

Also, since I was so sick, I didn't eat, and therefore didn't take my accutane yesterday. I took one this morning, and I start taking a 2nd one today - so I'll take that one this afternoon. Do you think that its going to mess me up?

Dehydration does trigger migraines. I know some of the worst migraines I've gotten recently were due to dehydration, even though I did not think I was very dehydrated. Do you normally get migraines or headaches? If this was your very first one, I would contact your doctor, otherwise I'd just say to keep a headache diary to show to your doctor at your next appointment and note any changes from the headaches you normally experience.

I've headaches in the past, and occasionally get a migraine. So its not completly unusual...but this was a pretty bad one. I've made a note of it, and if it happens again i'll talk to the doctor. I really think it was dehydration......

thanks for all your input!