Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
azndk01

What to use for Back acne

What is recommended items for your chest and back acne. I have mild acne on my chest and my back. I have DK products and even the oil. I'm thinkin of gettin the new 6 oz. AHA. Also how do you use AHA on your back? Do you just put it on your skin and that's it?

There is a fantastic product that I found called MD Skincare Hydrating Mist. It counteracts the effects of heavy metals on the skin left over from tap water. More specifically calcium and magnesium which turn your natural oils into a waxy substance which can lead to clogged pore which leads to acne. These metals are in all water even found in filtered water. THis product is $32.oo and just spray it on problem areas which can be applied anywhere.It neutralizes these minerals. Just do it after you have showered and dry off. I now use it on my face, I wash, pat dry, spray on the mist , let dry then I apply Skin Ain't Misbehavin acne serum by DermaDoctor. My skin has completely cleared and is less oily. I would advise this for anyone.

One question skinxpert01 did you try the dk 's products? Also how long will that MD Skincare Hydrating Mist last? Does it last a month?

I like DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask. You can just put it on, slip a tshirt on and go to sleep and wash off in the morning. Initially it looks like it makes backne worse but actually it draws all of the impurities out to the surface so once they're out they're gone. I have a clear skin for weeks after each treatment but because I'm paranoid about bacne coming back I use it once every 10 days. You can get it online at www.beautyisskindeep.com

Dan sells what's called a "Body Buddy" - http://www.danielkern.com/category-s/26.htm

Great for getting BP on the back. I've also heard some people having good luck with Head and Shoulders Dandruff shampoo as a body wash. (It helps regulate the shedding of skin cells). I'm going to actually try that when payday comes this week.