Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello all,

I'm a 23 year old male and for the last 3-4 months my acne has been progressively getting worse. For example, early to late march I began developing small whiteheads on the sides of my foreheads. Not a big deal really, just kept washing my face with cetaphil. However, as time moved on these white heads spread to the middle of my forehead, and eventually these whiteheads turned into pimples. Funny, they all converted from white heads to pimples around the same time.

Fast forward to now, these pimples just keep coming back. I let them turn from white-heads, into full blown zits, pop them. The healing begins, red marks disappear, however, white heads develop again and turn into zits. It's to the point where my friends are teasing me and asking me if I even wash my face! HAHA Weirdest part is, my skin was EXCELLENT in early janaury. Literally I had not had a zit since November and my skin looked better than ever! Been a steady downhill trend since then though :doh:

So now i'm just getting pissed off, i'm getting old. Second wind of puberty? Even when i was 17 my acne was NEVER this bad!! Suggestions?