Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LemonsAndLimes

2 Months Into the Diet

I'm just over 2 months into the diet, I've done some experimenting - bread, even in small amounts seems to aggravate my acne to a large degree. It does seem to be improving but my pores are still very clogged which seems to lead to pimples here and there around my mouth and forehead. There's also a bunch of small bumps running along my cheekbone which are only really noticeable up close, but still.

I only eat fruits that are low in sugar, raw green veggies along with beef and chicken. I've never liked fish, could handle it in a sandwich but without bread...yeah I'm screwed:) I'll admit that my water intake has gone down a bit, maybe 2 liters a day - water is the only fluid I drink though.

So I'm wondering about exercise. I'm pretty lazy, and my job lets me maintain that level of laziness - done some reading about exercise helping the skin but I was hoping for maybe some feedback on here. Anyone have any personal input regarding exercise and acne? Really hoping that by the end of 3 months I can be clear if I include some physical activity.