Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rooney

does anyone take zinc tablets?

hey folks, my first post here so be kind! :)

i was looking to start taking zinc tablets after reading all about the hype, just to add to my regiem (which just involves panoxyl BP 5%)

does anyone no if this is effective in any way and which type/brand of tablet to take?

peas out! :dance:

hey folks, my first post here so be kind! :)

i was looking to start taking zinc tablets after reading all about the hype, just to add to my regiem (which just involves panoxyl BP 5%)

does anyone no if this is effective in any way and which type/brand of tablet to take?

peas out! :dance:

well zinc is zinc just remember to take it on a full stomach.

as for effectiveness that varies you would have to stick with it for at least 3+ months to gauge the results.

If your're in the US: When I buy vitamins/mineral supplements I try to get stuff that is US Pharmacopeia certified. They put a little symbol on the bottles with a USP on it. Basically it means that the USP tested it and found that the tablets are pure/not contaminated and contain what they say they do. Most of the certified brands are really cheap, too - there's a list here.