Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wolff

Jojoba Oil usage?

Hello everyone, sorry :redface: if this question has allready been covered but i was unable to find an answer to my question anywhere on the forums.

Anyway ive just started on the DKR, been using it for only 6 days, anyway i can see improvements allready now, i know i shouldnt get my hopes up to high this early in the process, so im just happy if i get any progress at this state, but my main problem is my skin becomes so very dry, i only use half a pump of the Treatment gel as recommended on the page, theese first 2 weeks.

Yet this has still completely dried out my skin, i use the moisturizer ofc also, which helps abit. But then i saw lots of posts about Jobaba oil can help with this.

But i was wondering can Jobaba oil also be used for facial scrub? And if so how often would you recommend me doing a face scrub? 2 times per week ? (due to me having alot of dead/dried out skin atm)

Also do i mix a few drops in my palm of Jobaba oil together with the moisturizer, or is there a better way to apply the oil?

Thanks again for reading my post, regards Wolff

See the link in my signature about using jojoba oil to remove flaky skin. I'd do it maybe 3 times a week when you're really flaky, and then you might not need to do it anymore once your skin has adjusted to the drying from BP.