Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey! i have a little backacne, and i have heard a lot about panoxyl and how it works.. but im not sure if it will help my backacne..

has anyone used it before??

heya, yea I use panoxyl 5% aquagel for my face and it has worked a treat! I had alot of acne on my jaw line now mostly gone. still get a few spots here and there but hey ho.

you gotta be careful when applying it, sparingly at first. it dried out my face abit but you soon get use to it. my bro used it and had a bad reaction and practicaly burnt his face off.

its good stuff in my experience, dont see why it shouldn't work wonders on ya back.

hope this helps alittle....

peas out, :dance:

panoxyl's great for spot treating. i only use it if i get a really big massive zit,smother it in panoxyl and it dries it out pretty well and also brings it to a head if it needs to,so then it can be popped. it is very drying thought,but if it is just your back your going to be using it on then who cares lol,not many people look at your back and comment on its dryness. if the dryness gets too much you can always moisturise. if your applying it to your back,i'd suggest doing it at night time and then wear an old t-shirt in bed or summit,it dyes clothes and bed sheets pretty badly. my pillowcase used to be purple.....it is now bright pink

Panoxyl Bar 10% worked wonders for my daughter's back. Better than anything that was prescribed.