Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello Everyone,

i am 20 yrs old,i have got blackheads on my forehead & cheeks...and my skin is oily ... please tell me the remedy for it...everyday i got to work when the sun is high in the sky and i go on the bike without any protection...and here's there's a lot of pollution and direct sunlight to my skin really affects...please suggest me..i also have dark circles...and also write something for glowing my skin...how can i get my old bright skin back ?

umm yeah, that's what everyone wants to know. try something natural and look over the site for tips. the good ones are stickied.

get a gentle cleaner like cetaphil and use a lotion with SPF since you're out in the sun

read up on washing with baking soda. you're acne sounds just like mine and it is getting better and better everyday since I started washing with baking soda.

i'm also taking taurine as a supplement along with b-vitamins which could be helping

Ok, Ok, Ok

I'm going to go out on a limb here and ASSUME that you are a guy, if so hit up a product called Adidas face scrub ex foliating gel, it cleared away the oil from my skin and got rid of my blackheads in a matter of days.

read up on washing with baking soda. you're acne sounds just like mine and it is getting better and better everyday since I started washing with baking soda.

i'm also taking taurine as a supplement along with b-vitamins which could be helping

dude do not wash with baking soda. It's pH is way out of whack it ruins your skin. Trust me I used to use it thinking it was a good natural exfoliant. At first it starts out good because of the physical exfoliation aspect, but after a while it kept getting worse until I realized I was ruining my skin. It's not it's brutal. Look it up. Use sugar if you want something natural to scrub.

If you stop washing, maybe only wash every other day or so, your skin will begin to re-hydrate itself. That's why the oil is there. Your skin is a tad too dry. Slowly begin to wash less and less and your skin will naturally even itself out. That's what I believe at least.