Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sid99

stubborn stubborn stubborn under the skin bumps!

I have these two under the skin bumps on either side of my cheek which are the aftermath of two cysts pre-accutane. Since starting accutane my pimple and oil count has reduced greatly however these bumps seem to be unchanged. I can feel them under my skin but you can't actually see them as they are a bit deep down. I'm just curious as to what will happen to them? Its been 3 weeks now since they have been around and no change at all. I know no one can see them but just having the there makes me think they could turn cystic any moment. I was wonder maybe because they are deep down that they will eventually form heads but alot later on in the course (that kind of sucks as I will be starting back at univeristy in 2.5 months). Some people say that the body can reabsorb them but surely if that was the case it would have done that by now??

Anyone can help me out and maybe suffered something similar? some encouragment would be good!