Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Michaelangelo

Not going out tonight cause of acne? What to do....

heh i'm a girl so i just put some makeup on grin and bear it.

besides half the girls i know have acne a lot worse than me.

For the first time in a while a new breakout stopped me from going out...Hasn't happened in a while but I just felt really down from it today because my skin was doing so well and almost clear of anything other than some red/brown spots and unevenly toned areas which are slowly fading too...Worst part is it's gonna leave a new mark in an area that was just starting to completely fade and turn back to skin color...Time to wait another 6 months for that area to heal now...I try to look at it from the perspective of "it could be worse" because it's not THAT bad but when I look in the mirror I just think "it could be better...and if it was I'd be so much happier and confident"...

I did go out and workout though to let some stress out...Rollerblades, basketball, biking...Helped a little, I suggest you do something active, atleast during the day, instead of sitting around....

call of duty on the computer dude, gotta get that game for pc. PC online is so much better than console.

Guest kiwikali

i have a movie marathon of movies that make me cry, like atonement, titanic, the notebook, girlie stuff like that! and then i'll do a homespa thing and give myself a facial and mani/pedi. and THEN i pig out on chocolate cake and other yummy things. finally, i go to sleep!

mmm i think i'll go do that! :)

i love staying home!

Look at the new pimple/pimples in the mirror on and off for hours and then lots and lots of alcohol by myself, very fun :eh:

Stare in the mirror for hours, listen to angry music (yes, this does make me feel much better), try to read a book and then eat chocolate or something that will always make my mood better. I can't really concentrate on any movie or pc/console game on a day like that.

I love staying home too. My room is my little kingdom...

Yea, I can't really focus on video games or movies when I'm like that either. I just listen to music really loud and crack off a couple hundred push-ups. If I still don't feel better, I read a little and then goto bed.