Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well last year I would get the occasional pimple here and there but generally I had pretty good skin. But I thought I should research a little to see if I can get rid of the pimples that I had currently. So I saw this website and decided to try BP. I did exactly as the regimen told me to and nothing ever really happened. I never was 100% clear.

It's been maybe about a year since I've went on the regimen and my skin got WORSE. Like I'd usually have 1 or 2 small pimples and now I have several somewhat large pimples in various places all around my skin. My skins more oily and I have a large amount of red marks.

So I'm wondering did the BP made my skin worse? Or did it have to do something with hormones? I'm 16 currently but my skin was pretty good when I was 15. And amazing when I was 14.

I desperately want to stop using BP but I'm afraid of my skin getting a lot more bad to the point that I'd have to go back to BP.

What can I do?