Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ProStealth

Whiteheads turning into full-blown zits...??

I have finally decided that the small bumps on my face are whiteheads, but what do they do? I guess people say they come from dry skin, but i have oily skin :-s , usually. So my question is, can these little, hardly noticeable bumps turn into big problems for me? If so, what can i do to prevent that. Thanks.

I have the same problem. I have small bumps all over my face, that will later turn into whiteheads(big pimples sometimes). I have been trying a lot of things, I'm desperate. I'm thinking about doing a liver,colon cleanse to prevent future breakouts but i guess i'll have to do something to get rid of these bumps.......it's really frunstrating me because i want to get rid of them without breaking out but it seems impossible. I'm even thinking about taking accutane, which would be my last option. Well, if you find something that works,please let me know. Even though, products work different in every person, i'm willing to try ANYTHING!! sad.gif

Take care, bye.

alright, well people say they're caused by dry skin, but i just can't see how greasing up my face will make them go away. I'm gonna just keep doin what i've been doin and it my skin peels, maybe it'll help.

DID YOU HAVE SMALL BUMPS ALL OVER YOUR FACE???? AND DO YOU GET MORE WHTEHEADS WHEN YOU MOISTURE YOUR FACE???I MEAN DO THE LITTLE BUMPS TURN INTO WHITEHEADS??

I get small bumps all around my chin and corners of mouth.. but by using a 50/50 aloe vera/moisturizer solution.. they are decreasing.. but sometimes they come back.. i think the Tetracycline I am now taking will kill it (KNOCK ON WOOD)