Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blonde ambition

New here with some questions!

Hi,

I'm new to this site, and I'm here because I've developed some horrible acne due to hormonal changes due to recent surgery

I'm starting the regimen using Purpose cleanser, BenzaClin (prescription), and Neutrogena Oil-Free moisturizer for sensitive skin. So here's my first question.....can I mix my Benzaclin with my moisturizer to create one step??? I ask because even after waiting the 20 minutes to apply my moisturizer, I feel like I'm wiping the Benzaclin off as I'm applying the moisturizer??

And my second question....Does anyone us BP in conjunction with Differin gel?? My derm said I could use the Benzaclin in the morning and the Differin at night, but I'm scared of using too many products as that always seems to make my skin worse?

Sorry this is so long! Thanks in advance! :)

Hi, not an answer but for discussion sake.

There are cleansers and all that contains BP. They wash off at the end. The BP just cant go into the drain right?

So the BP application once dried, should be IN. Then the moisture top-up. Thats what I felt...