Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
janeyjane

Whats the best matte suncream?

I am going on holiday in a few weeks and need a high spf face sun cream as I will just have finished roaccutane. However I can't stand to have a shiny face!

Are there any matte sun creams out there? I don't mind paying a bit extra for one that really does stop you looking greasy but the general brands don't seem to do one,

Thanks for any help!

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer is pretty good. However, a lot of people are sensitive to it. I've used it on my face, and it hasn't bothered me (and I've always considered my face to be sensitive). It does have a fragrance, but the bottle says that it is gentle enough for sensitive skin.

shiseido spf55 lotion. if yr skin tends to be on the dry side the cream may be better. some find the lotion to be drying. it's my favorite ss for my oily skin.

I bought a new sunscreen called Banana Boat Kids Tear Free SPF 50. I had a sample size of it and finally bought it because I was very impressed by how it does not have a strong "beachy" scent, but it also is not annoyingly shiny! If you get this, I will warn you that it looks shiny for about 2 minutes, but then that quickly goes away. I wouldn't go as far to say that it's matte... but it's pretty great compared to what I've used in the past.

hi

ive been trying to find a good suncream to buy all day today,since 1pm ive been searching online lol and have evntually found one. it sounds really good. the neutrogena ultra sheer dry-touch sunblock,it comes in loads of different spf's. the one i got is 30 but 45,55,70 and 85 are also available. its non-comedogenic,waterproof and sweatproof.

All the reviews sound good and it sounds non-greasy and when you apply it, it rubs in well and doesnt leave a shine. not too dear either,$8

hi

ive been trying to find a good suncream to buy all day today,since 1pm ive been searching online lol and have evntually found one. it sounds really good. the neutrogena ultra sheer dry-touch sunblock,it comes in loads of different spf's. the one i got is 30 but 45,55,70 and 85 are also available. its non-comedogenic,waterproof and sweatproof.

All the reviews sound good and it sounds non-greasy and when you apply it, it rubs in well and doesnt leave a shine. not too dear either,$8

mine's VMV Armada 45, sunblock and looks like a foundation in 1, and i'm a guy, but i don't mind coz it doesnt make my skin oily lol