Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rcr0412

after being gluten free for 3 months, dont have beer!

i have been gluten free for about 3 months, and really for the past 6 with very little gluten and dairy, today i broke down, its bad to have beer in your house! but i had 3 beers and some ice cream and i can already feel how bad it is making me feel, i have a stomach ache and have not felt this sluggish in awhile, i think in the end it might have been a good thing to do this because i kind of know now that not only does gluten affect acne but digestion as well, has anyone else noticed this

i have been gluten free for about 3 months, and really for the past 6 with very little gluten and dairy, today i broke down, its bad to have beer in your house! but i had 3 beers and some ice cream and i can already feel how bad it is making me feel, i have a stomach ache and have not felt this sluggish in awhile, i think in the end it might have been a good thing to do this because i kind of know now that not only does gluten affect acne but digestion as well, has anyone else noticed this

It *might* be troubeling you because you predetermined that it WOULD bother you. This happens to me all the time, it's the worrying that really causes my problems

you could be right, but in this case there is some correlation i think, who knows ? it is very hard to follow a gluten and casein free diet

i dont think beer and ice cream are good combo for anyone, acne or not. alcohol and dairy dont blend well together.