Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RebeccaDeWinter

I think fish oil is breaking me out=( So does flax oil. Where am I going to get my omega-3's?

I *think* Im ok with cod liver oil, but Im worried about overdosing on Vit D since I take a separate 2000 IU supplement. I think I have a problem with walnuts too. I heard sources from fish were best for mental problems though=( I can't eat fish either, it's revolting to me past endurance.

I *think* Im ok with cod liver oil, but Im worried about overdosing on Vit D since I take a separate 2000 IU supplement. I think I have a problem with walnuts too. I heard sources from fish were best for mental problems though=( I can't eat fish either, it's revolting to me past endurance.

Why not just drop the D or cut it in half if your that worried and stick with the CLO. Some people including myself break out from increasing omega 3's at first but it goes away in a few weeks so that may be the same for you. Alsom walnuts are a terrible source of omega 3's. First of all, they are the kind that have to be converted by your body into dha and epa. Secondly, they also contain the most omega 6 of most any nut except brazil nuts which you want to lower intake of.

If you're worried about excessive Vit.D intake and don't want to drop your D supplement you can just switch to a fish oil instead of taking a liver oil.

It's been said that women have a hard time digesting flaxseed oil if they are stressed out.You can also take evening primrose oil which will give you you're omega's