Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RestInPeace

Started the Regimen.

I started the regimen and everyone says to start off with small amounts of BP. However, my face can take it without it getting dry, flaky, or peely as people say. It just stays the same. I feel like i do not even need to use the moisturizer but I do anyway because thats what it says to do. So should I still start off small? or use the full two pumps. I am currently using a 1 and a half of a pump.

ah if i had a pound (insert american currency here) for everytime someones come on saying they think they can go straight into two pumps and not use moisturiser, and then come back a few days later saying 'ah please help me my face is burning off' or something similar. not to scare you, obv your face wont burn off O_O but it'll be way stronger than you think. id used bp for 3 years before starting the regimen and i still found it very drying. if you really think you can, id say go for a pump morning and night, then give it at least a week until you bump it up, and use moisturiser the entire time. if you starve your skin of moisture it'll just end up making it sensitive and perhaps result in more breakouts. be kind to it!

ah if i had a pound (insert american currency here) for everytime someones come on saying they think they can go straight into two pumps and not use moisturiser, and then come back a few days later saying 'ah please help me my face is burning off' or something similar. not to scare you, obv your face wont burn off O_O but it'll be way stronger than you think. id used bp for 3 years before starting the regimen and i still found it very drying. if you really think you can, id say go for a pump morning and night, then give it at least a week until you bump it up, and use moisturiser the entire time. if you starve your skin of moisture it'll just end up making it sensitive and perhaps result in more breakouts. be kind to it!

Thank you. Haha that is a much better and in-depth reply I was looking for. Yes, this is what I am currently doing. I also had experience with BP before I was on the regimen but I took about a six month break.