Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My second time without makeup, a very attractive guy was trying to help me at the store, even when I said I didnt need help. Maybe he is super nice and maybe... most people dont care if someone has acne. lol maybe lights were too dim in the store.? :P

p.s. i have pretty bad acne on forehead and chin some cheeks too.

Good for you:D . It really is great when you meet people who don't care about your skin ^_^ Startin college soon though where all the lights are super bright lol (god forbid).

Most of people don't care about one's acne as much as we think. :D It's us that acne bothers, not others. Congrats. :clap:

congrats! I wishhh I could go without makeup.. but since i'm African American my acne scars arent red they are dark black.. and my skin is a honey brown color.. soo I would have to get clear and wait for the scars to fade some naturally before I could try that.. But whenever my skin is somewhat clear I try to just use mineral makeup so that it's more natural and not caked up like foundation. As much as I wear makeup .. boy oh boy do I hate this crap. AND I hate the people who think I WANNT to wear makeup.. I only wear makeup because of acne scars to make my skin all one even color.. And I can'T WAIT for the day I will be able to go out in public with no makeup!!! :pray: Hopefully it is in the near future!!

i had something similiar like this happen to me. i was ordering some burgers and french freis at in and out burger( what i said was a hamburger with no onions and french freis). the guy at the register had to repeat my order(all the workers at fast food repeat so they can get it right) and he said so you'll be having a hamburger with no onions on your french fries. he said it all wrong and he didn't catch himself until i was staring at him for seconds. and then he fixed the words and i was just laughing. i don't know if he was distracted becuase of me but it was funny.

Whoot!

I went with out make up too as well today! It was amazing! I mean, some of the time I was still conscious.. but for some reason I looked the same as I did with make up today.. but without it. It was very strange.

Maybe Im just getting worse at applying? Any who I was delighted to not have to wear make up because then it felt like a layer had been taken off.

I hate the feeling where Im covering up something, and by covering up Im not showing them the real me, you know?