Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lollypolly

Just found out what I'm intolerant to now

I've just had an intolerance test and found out I'm intolerant to

1.Citrus fruits - this is what I have been mainly eating lately - might explain my MASSIVE breakout

2.Tomatoes

3. Chocolate - she thinks this includes raw chocolate - FUCK

4. Sugar

5. Butter, cream, ice cream - no longer intolerant to milk as I was last time!! Not that I'm drinking that shit anyway

6. Oily fish - salmon and mackerel

She said she wants me to eat only apples, pears and bananas (even berries are iffy) and only 2 portions a day.

I also saw the leading naturopath in Scotland and he's given me two sets of tablets to take for a month.

Bizzarely he got out of his seat took a torch and looked in my eyes then straight away said "oh yes I see the problem I'll get that cleared up"...strange

Anyway, off to see a private derm tonight too. Think he will prescribe some concoction of drugs but I'm going to take stuff very short term to clear up my face and take it from there...

I reckon citrus fruits have caused the cysts I now have not sure about the other wee spots though. Going to avoid all the above out my diet strictly for 6 weeks and see what happens.

You can tell everything about someone just by looking in thier eyes. same with checking the pulse, looking at the tongue, fingernails, skin, all of these tell us what type of body we have and what is unbalenced. If you have a white coating on your tongue, you should clean your tongue very well and this means that you have accumilated toxins in your body. Mainly the liver i think.

What is a good liver cleanse?

i also have a toxic build up in my liver, my ayurvedic doctor prescribed to me many different things, but for the liver its good to take, liver52 (or livercare) Triphala (Helps very well!) Also do you have digestive problems?

Yeah but what did he see in my eyes that would make him so sure he could sort me out I wonder?

Anyway who heard of a raw foodie with a bloody fruit intolerance? Hmm, never mind I'll struggle on :)

Where can you take an allergy test?

There's a difference between allergy and intolerance. Most health food stores now do a food intolerance test. Your GP would probably be able to help you out too. Paying for it is obviously quicker. Only cost me £30.

I have been a raw vegan for about three months now. It has only been the past month that my skin has stopped breaking out in cysts, and the little bit of acne that I do get does not get huge and painful like it used to. So, I have seen improvement since going raw.

I don't eat much fruit myself...sometimes some watermelon or some cherries, but it does not comprise a huge part of my diet. I eat mostly veggies, green smoothies (occasionally do add goji berries to these), flax, chia, hemp seed creations, kelp noodles, nori wraps, etc.

My food allergies (confirmed by multiple blood tests, IgE and IgG) are dairy, almonds, asparagus, pineapple, and eggs. I also do not eat gluten of any kind because I *believe* that I am intolerant. I never saw any improvement in acne after eliminating these foods from my life over 2 years ago, but have seen improvement since going raw, so I hope that the improvement continues...

Good luck with all of this...

Oh, and iridiology is an interesting practice...every practitioner I have seen has looked at my eyes and said that I have "many constitutional inheritied weaknesses" and am "blocked up in every way/channel possible". Also, they have also said that my eyes are very blue, despite appearing a dark hazel to everyone else lol...maybe when I am totally cleansed my eyes will look blue to the outside world? Hmmm....

I have been a raw vegan for about three months now. It has only been the past month that my skin has stopped breaking out in cysts, and the little bit of acne that I do get does not get huge and painful like it used to. So, I have seen improvement since going raw.

I don't eat much fruit myself...sometimes some watermelon or some cherries, but it does not comprise a huge part of my diet. I eat mostly veggies, green smoothies (occasionally do add goji berries to these), flax, chia, hemp seed creations, kelp noodles, nori wraps, etc.

My food allergies (confirmed by multiple blood tests, IgE and IgG) are dairy, almonds, asparagus, pineapple, and eggs. I also do not eat gluten of any kind because I *believe* that I am intolerant. I never saw any improvement in acne after eliminating these foods from my life over 2 years ago, but have seen improvement since going raw, so I hope that the improvement continues...

Good luck with all of this...

Oh, and iridiology is an interesting practice...every practitioner I have seen has looked at my eyes and said that I have "many constitutional inheritied weaknesses" and am "blocked up in every way/channel possible". Also, they have also said that my eyes are very blue, despite appearing a dark hazel to everyone else lol...maybe when I am totally cleansed my eyes will look blue to the outside world? Hmmm....

Thanks so much for that, it's interesting you don't eat much fruit. I'm hell bent on continuing my raw path but I think it will have to be a less fruit approach and less cacao which is pants.

I've just got a dehydrator so I'll be able to make up some nice things to keep me away from all that fruit...