Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SkinBeingaDouchebag

What can I do for the brown scars plaguing my face?

They have been there for years now. I dont have any pics, but what they basically look like is hyperpigmentation from an old zit that never went away. And over the years it has become very brown and seem like they are underneath the skin as opposed to above (red scar left after a zit).

I cant afford any of the expensive stuff like surgery. lol Is there something I can buy for these scars that will help make them fade away? They cover about 60% of my face, so I dont really go outside anymore. -_-

Chemical peels are supposed to be good treatments for pigmentation but they can be pricey. Vitamin-E is supposed to work wonders as well as Vitamin c--both applied topically. You should look into taking vitamin supplements like Zinc, Vitamins B,C,E, Biotin, Burdock, and make sure you get plenty of folic acid (found in yogurt (plain), Kefir etc.).

In time the pigment should fade, but these things will definitely put you in the right direction and ensure that your skin stays healthy.

They have been there for years now. I dont have any pics, but what they basically look like is hyperpigmentation from an old zit that never went away. And over the years it has become very brown and seem like they are underneath the skin as opposed to above (red scar left after a zit).

I cant afford any of the expensive stuff like surgery. lol Is there something I can buy for these scars that will help make them fade away? They cover about 60% of my face, so I dont really go outside anymore. -_-

I've had brown hyperpigmentation. It was succesfully removed a great deal by a treatment with a ruby laser. Where I live it doesn't cost that much at all (about $80). But I don't know if it's different where you live.

Idnha